Easy pay for easter weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yey, I just checked in the trash for an e mail and sure enough I had one too. Husband had binned it without telling me. It's the first time I have ever got anything. I am sure everyone has got one. Do I really need anything? I'm sure if I look hard enough I will find something.

Nothing for me, again! However I've never bought anything on easy pay (I prefer to know where I stand and I don't buy anything in the hundreds of pounds price range) so there's not really any point in them sending me the code.

I was surprised to have the email as I don't buy that much now. I just purchased the TSV on 3 easy payments. :1:

I didn't get a code, not surprising really, but I tried the numbers listed in this thread. They didn't work for me, so it may be that although the code is the same they know who got it and it's activated on their account. Nothing here yet again!

I was surprised to have the email as I don't buy that much now. I just purchased the TSV on 3 easy payments. :1:
If you don't buy much at the moment I would guess that's why you have got the code. I've bought quite a bit lately and I guess that's part of the reason I didn't get the email.

Can someone please tell me how the code works as this is the first time I have ever had one. I wanted to place an order on line and it asked if I had a code . I ticked the box but it didn't ask for the number,is this right. If I placed the order would it come up as 3 easy pays automatically as it didn't say anything on the page.

Nothing for me, again! However I've never bought anything on easy pay (I prefer to know where I stand and I don't buy anything in the hundreds of pounds price range) so there's not really any point in them sending me the code.

i got the code in an email but deleted it as i prefer to pay for what i buy in one go then i'm not surprised to see payments going out months later when i'd forgotten about them!

Can someone please tell me how the code works as this is the first time I have ever had one. I wanted to place an order on line and it asked if I had a code . I ticked the box but it didn't ask for the number,is this right. If I placed the order would it come up as 3 easy pays automatically as it didn't say anything on the page.

after you've given your memb no and pin, instead of 'express checkout' you click on the 'custom checkout' further down the page. then on pg2 it says 'promotional code', you write it in and it will direct you.

I've never been a prolific buyer but I have bought 4 things in the last month and I received one.
My usual purchasing history is something every six months if that.

You tick the Promotional Code Box and then submit the order, and then there is a box where you actually enter the code on the next page. When you order is complete, it will state that you will be charged with 3 easy payments. If it doesn't then ring the freephone number and tell them and they will adjust it for you.

Didn't get one myself. Tried using the code but it doesn't work for me, so I guess they must know if you are "supposed" to have one.

Thanks for sorting out the code thing however now you can't order on line, I guess something is up with their computer. I can't be bothered to phone up so my money is safe for another day. I was just buying stuff for the sake of it because I had bought so little lately.

Didn't get one myself. Tried using the code but it doesn't work for me, so I guess they must know if you are "supposed" to have one.

it didnt work for me on my first try, that was using express checkout...but it did work using the custom checkout

Thanks for sorting out the code thing however now you can't order on line, I guess something is up with their computer. I can't be bothered to phone up so my money is safe for another day. I was just buying stuff for the sake of it because I had bought so little lately.

just ordered a kipling item online using the code and it worked ok..

i tried to apply the code on a second order and a message popped up stating that it had already been used and i would not get this one on EzPs. at least in my case, the code is applicable only ONCE.
that was not the case with a code they sent last Christmas.
i too wonder, they do not want to make money? they get one payment straightaway for purchases that would not have been made otherwise. not really a cashflow issue:33:

Latest posts

Back