Easy pay for easter weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i tried to apply the code on a second order and a message popped up stating that it had already been used and i would not get this one on EzPs. at least in my case, the code is applicable only ONCE.
that was not the case with a code they sent last Christmas.
i too wonder, they do not want to make money? they get one payment straightaway for purchases that would not have been made otherwise. not really a cashflow issue:33:

It was with the code I got - I ordered just before xmas using the code, but when I went to try & use it again in the New Year, before the expiry date, it said I'd already used it! :2:

It was with the code I got - I ordered just before xmas using the code, but when I went to try & use it again in the New Year, before the expiry date, it said I'd already used it! :2:

mmm:33: and for the first time, they did not send the code to my husband, who i'm sure is one of their best customers...although he doesn't know that :54:

Finally worked on line for me. I orered some Calyx edt. Thought I'd try it as AY is always banging on about it. I was going to order some Bare Escentials but I had trouble ordering and by the time I could do it I had forgotten what I wanted. Thats what happens to women of age!

Latest posts

Back