Dyson TSV 31st of March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just checked Laskys, but the price above is just for the standard accessories, and 2 yr warranty. The 5 year costs £55 extra, and some of the brushes are nearly £25 each.

Apart from the free postage, this makes the QVC one look very cheap, IF you actually need the £87 of "free" accessories (the extension hose looks useful).

Laskys link below - -

http://www.laskys.com/kitchen_and_home/vacuum_cleaners/upright_cleaners/dyson_ball_dc24_animal.html

The Dyson from Laskeys does come with a Free 5 year guarantee , what you have read is Lasky's Service Plan for £54.99. If you click on the "more scetion " on the write up it will tell you about the 5 year guarantee that comes with Dysons regardless of where you buy it from.
If you read the specifications you will see all the products that you get. QVC are giving you details of the on board attachments.
Also if you click on the Accessories that accompany the Dyson the brushes range from £12.74 - £20.51.

Regards Kim.

The Dyson from Laskeys does come with a Free 5 year guarantee , what you have read is Lasky's Service Plan for £54.99. If you click on the "more scetion " on the write up it will tell you about the 5 year guarantee that comes with Dysons regardless of where you buy it from.
If you read the specifications you will see all the products that you get. QVC are giving you details of the on board attachments.
Also if you click on the Accessories that accompany the Dyson the brushes range from £12.74 - £20.51.

Regards Kim.

Thanks Kim, but I must be reading the Laskys site wrong. The spec says - - "Manufacturer Warranty 2 Years Cover included".

There are some package deals where, say, you can add the allergy kit, but that costs £33-95extra.

There are a couple of brushes with the vac, but not as many as QVC, and I can't find the extension hose at all.

I am thinking of buying the TSV, but am now confused about the Laskys site.

QVC seems to including AT LEAST the following over Laskys - - -

•1 x allergy kit
•1 x stubborn dirt brush
•1 x extendable hose
•1 x up top tool

I am still swithering about buying this but now its on Advanced Orders I think I will order it and I can always cancel.
Have never heard of Laskys so a bit wary to spend so much with a company I havent heard of.

I wish QVC would have given us a cheaper price and less accessories

I am still swithering about buying this but now its on Advanced Orders I think I will order it and I can always cancel.
Have never heard of Laskys so a bit wary to spend so much with a company I havent heard of.

I wish QVC would have given us a cheaper price and less accessories

Laskys are a part of the comet group from what i remember

I agree with you about lower price and fewer accessories.

BTW Laskys has been going far longer than QVC, it was around when I was a child 50-odd years ago.

In fact, I was secretly waiting for a waitlist so I could order it and cancel easily before it comes back in stock if I changed my mind, or sussed out the Lasky site, as I have been confused by Kim (sorry).

Thanks for putting me right about Laskys, It must be because I am so far North that I havent heard of them.

It is a bit confusing though that they give you the option to buy an extra service plan when it is already covered by Dyson :confused:

As the OP I did a bit of searching and found this Dyson to be around £230 without the added accessories. Does anyone really need that many accessories anyway? All the Dysons come with the standard long tube, brush and a curtain/fabric brush anyway. They also come with a 5 year warranty as standard, so if someone is trying to sell that, then it should be looked into, unless it's 5 years ON TOP of the 5 year warranty!

I ended up getting the Miele S7 that QVC were selling, have used it once and it's fab, although quite heavy to take upstairs and requires bags, it smacks of quality and works well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back