Driving me ****** "Bonkers"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hijack this thread but never posted before and probably won't again (too frightened of things being misinterpreted, not just on here....anywhere! lol!) Also sorry to rake up the horrible thread that has now been closed (on Sunday and not Monday as was stated) but after reading it all through PrincessRacer brought up a valid point which wasn't answered and now she is banned!
Quote: "Like I said in my last post, Sarah's email address and it's association with the Tommy profile would have been highlighted right from when it was registered. I don't understand why, when Tommy has been a member on the forum for almost a year and hasn't posted since September, this has all come out now?? I would really like to know how long Graham has been aware of the link to Rocks on this account, as the timing of the whole 'public outing' seems very strange to me!" Unquote.
I too was curious why this was mentioned in that thread and it's non of my buisness why she was banned but always love reading her posts as I found them funny and very articulate. Please feel free to ignore me as I don't want to be the cause of another horrible thread I'm just a curious lurker! Hi to everyone btw!

The registration process is totally automated so would never have been noticed when "Tommy" was registered.

The registration process is totally automated so would never have been noticed when "Tommy" was registered.

Graham you didn't really answer the question that PrincessRacer & Ruby raised about how long you have you known about the link between "Tommy" and RocksTV? Must admit I am curious about this myself and why you chose to expose this when you did?

Any chance of folk taking up their forum operation queries directly with Graham and the mods by pm or e-mail? I keep being drawn over here expecting shopping news. No offence intended to anyone. I know nothing about this, and feel very uncomfortable watching Graham being "grilled", and just think any queries of this nature should be dealt with privately. Sorry mods and Graham if this is out of order, just had to say me bit, after seeing yet another thread "hijacked" for this purpose. xxx

Any chance of folk taking up their forum operation queries directly with Graham and the mods by pm or e-mail? I keep being drawn over here expecting shopping news. No offence intended to anyone. I know nothing about this, and feel very uncomfortable watching Graham being "grilled", and just think any queries of this nature should be dealt with privately. Sorry mods and Graham if this is out of order, just had to say me bit, after seeing yet another thread "hijacked" for this purpose. xxx

Your right Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back