Doll10 Beauty TSV 03/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived this morning, all present and correct. I ordered the light option and tried a tiny bit of the foundation, not the right colour for me at all, but everything else in the kit is really nice, especially the concealer. Decisions, decisions do I keep the kit and throw out the foundation , or send the lot back? :mysmilie_506:p

It wasn’t Twinkle and I lost some as it started pouring out as soon as I took the lid off.
Does your foundation feel half empty? It was sealed though.

Difficult to tell, I haven't taken the seal off yet. I'm liking the blusher(and as a lipgloss) though and the concealer.

Mine arrived this morning, all present and correct. I ordered the light option and tried a tiny bit of the foundation, not the right colour for me at all, but everything else in the kit is really nice, especially the concealer. Decisions, decisions do I keep the kit and throw out the foundation , or send the lot back? :mysmilie_506:p

Worth thinking about selling the foundation they go for over £20 on ebay. If you don't fancy ebay someone here might be interested.

Hmmm not sure about this TSV, like the brush but really got it to try the Brow product but I am not impressed I think the Mally brow products are better.

Hmmm not sure about this TSV, like the brush but really got it to try the Brow product but I am not impressed I think the Mally brow products are better.

I've tried it and it doesn't rub off which is it's a big plus, I just need to practice to apply it lighter. I splashed some water on it before washing off and it didn't move. I'm a bit struggling with application of the blush, need some practice. i like the brush too and used it for foundation, concealer and blush.

I'm more jealous by the day. I don't know why I read this post lol. I'm so gutted I didn't get it :(

Well mine came this morning as I was getting ready for an event. Probably risky strategy but I decided to use it straight away. I really like the concealer. I had a bit of a shock when I first applied the foundation and I would say less is more. Did a lot of blending and it was ok but I think it will actually be good if I am sparing with it.

Well mine came this morning as I was getting ready for an event. Probably risky strategy but I decided to use it straight away. I really like the concealer. I had a bit of a shock when I first applied the foundation and I would say less is more. Did a lot of blending and it was ok but I think it will actually be good if I am sparing with it.

On the contrary I applied very little and it looked good and natural in the beginning but later in the day it started disappearing as well as the blusher.

Mine is still intact but I still think I am a bit overdone. Mind you I don't often use foundation.

On the contrary I applied very little and it looked good and natural in the beginning but later in the day it started disappearing as well as the blusher.

It definitely didn't last the day which is disappointing as I really like all the products. Wondering now if I should have bought the Tarte set with the smoothing balm instead.

It definitely didn't last the day which is disappointing as I really like all the products. Wondering now if I should have bought the Tarte set with the smoothing balm instead.

I fancied this Tarte set too but many shades now sold out.

I fancied this Tarte set too but many shades now sold out.

That's what put me off as I'm not sure which shade to go for. I have med beige in B.M and got med in Doll 10. I thought the medium looked a bit on the orange side in the foundation balm but the light medium is on wait list so I'm still deliberating.

I liked the look of the Tarte Smoothing Balm as well but the lighter shades had gone. I am very pale skinned and am in line with Billy Connolly when he says "I'm Scottish so I'm not white, I'm blue. It takes at least two weeks of sunbathing to go white!" :) (Not Scottish though - Northern Irish)

Think this is going back the Brow products is pants, I don't know how she does the demo on air I can't see any difference after playing for a few days.

Latest posts

Back