Doll10 Beauty TSV 03/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weird thing is, there's no way to leave a review on a sold out/ won't be re-stocked item. I wonder whether we're the last QVC country to have this set, so they won't be restocking it?

I did but I already knew I'd use everything in the set - I had this set from last Autumn, I had the new version of the brow product and this concealer So I knew it would all work for me. If anything I still prefer the Foundation Drops but there's very little difference plus a tube is easier to travel with.

I love the brow product and used to wear the blonde or grey versions of the original product (which was also larger!) but the universal one works as well. If I had dark har I don't think this would be deep enough, so it's a shame she's dropped the Brunette and Black brow product.

I did but I already knew I'd use everything in the set - I had this set from last Autumn, I had the new version of the brow product and this concealer So I knew it would all work for me. If anything I still prefer the Foundation Drops but there's very little difference plus a tube is easier to travel with.

I love the brow product and used to wear the blonde or grey versions of the original product (which was also larger!) but the universal one works as well. If I had dark har I don't think this would be deep enough, so it's a shame she's dropped the Brunette and Black brow product.

Im impressed with everything in the set, the brow product is fab even on dark hair. It does seem strange that there are no reviews or any means to leave a review. I'm not sure the foundation gives as much coverage as the demonstrations but it's still pretty good as is the concealer.

Just found on the TV guide that Doris is over next 28 - 29 March.

28/03/2016 13:00-14:00 Doll10 Beauty More
29/03/2016 10:00-11:00 Doll10 Beauty More
29/03/2016 18:00-19:00 Doll10 Beauty More
29/03/2016 23:00-00:00 Doll10 Beauty More

Apparently there will be a kit with the foundation drops for this visit. My sister loves them and feared they were discontinued as they have been out of stock for so long, so she contacted the company. They replied they would be back 28th March and there would be a kit with them. Here's hoping.

Although I didn't get on with the drops first time round I was thinking of trying it again as I'm so pleased with Hydragel. I think I must've got the wrong shade back then.

I sent mine back, just tried the BM Bareskin concealor people are raving about and don't like that either:thinking:

Although I'm going off Laura Geller at the moment I still find LG quality better than Doll 10 as LG stays on all day. Also Doll 10 transfers on my hat and this looks unclean, when LG does transfer very slightly.
In regards to Doll 10 coverage - not at all like on TV - I see all my freckles through the foundation but they are neither blue or red may be that's why))). I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it but haven't decided either way so far. Today I applied it with the brush and then pressed in with the blending sponge and it looked a bit better and stayed on better than using brush only. I applied more than yesterday though, adding a bit more every day in hope to get it right but there's a point where it looks too yellow.
I love the double ended brush too, great for foundation even it is very small and this was the biggest surprise for me in this kit.

I have never tried Doll 10, have been curious to give it a go as I've hearing good things lately! LG is really good, never had a bad product from them :mysmilie_59:

I have never tried Doll 10, have been curious to give it a go as I've hearing good things lately! LG is really good, never had a bad product from them :mysmilie_59:

I think quality of LG has deteriorated lately and the packaging is so cheap and nasty. Flimsy cardboard palettes for the eyeshadows. No comparison with Josie Maran, all her packaging looks classy. Has the brand gone from Q now?

Latest posts

Back