Doll10 Beauty TSV 03/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m still undecided on foundation, when I put more the shade is a bit too yellow, don’t use concealer much.

I'm liking all the products but find the foundation and blusher wear off by around teatime, BUT, that's no different to any of the other ranges I've used. Are you liking yours Miss Molly?

I'm liking all the products but find the foundation and blusher wear off by around teatime, BUT, that's no different to any of the other ranges I've used. Are you liking yours Miss Molly?

Not really and don't think it is that good a coverage that she shows on TV. I am confused by the demo's because I can't get the same results at home(covering the marker pens and her red cheeks) and I can't get the brow product to work. I think it is ok for the price but think I will be sending it back as its still £32.98 of my money for it to sit in a draw, Love the double headed brush but will try to get one on Ebay.

Although I'm going off Laura Geller at the moment I still find LG quality better than Doll 10 as LG stays on all day. Also Doll 10 transfers on my hat and this looks unclean, when LG does transfer very slightly.
In regards to Doll 10 coverage - not at all like on TV - I see all my freckles through the foundation but they are neither blue or red may be that's why))). I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it but haven't decided either way so far. Today I applied it with the brush and then pressed in with the blending sponge and it looked a bit better and stayed on better than using brush only. I applied more than yesterday though, adding a bit more every day in hope to get it right but there's a point where it looks too yellow.
I love the double ended brush too, great for foundation even it is very small and this was the biggest surprise for me in this kit.

have a look back at post #43 and #48 in this thread
now you've had a chance to try out product

have a look back at post #43 and #48 in this thread
now you've had a chance to try out product

Too right lilith, it's been at the back on my mind all this time.

PS. I cancelled my order with Victoria Heath hoping it will come back in stock on deciem while they do 20% offer.

My OH said tonight that Doll 10 looks better on me than LG (I had to ask though).

That's good then. OH's usually tell you what they think wether it's what you want to hear or not. I like the products even though they don't give anywhere near the coverage in the demos. I also like the foundation drops.

Even the tube looks different and probably is the formula, the one in the video is slanted at the top when the one in the TSV is just soft plastic.

hydragel.JPG

The one on the left is from the U.S. maybe that's why it's different...........

if you go the QVC UK site, to the Doll 10 page,
you'll see on the top of the page a picture of the slanted tube with the writing HydraGel Foundation on it
i saw it when i went to have a look at at video clips from the TSV
as i had watched a little on TSV day to see if i can see the tube that Doris was using for her demonstration
but the camera never showed her applying the formula to her hand before demonstrating it
at least not in the bit with the blue and red marker that i saw

so i tried to see if there was a video, but there isn't
there is no TSV collection to view, or reviews to leave for it
not sure if that is normally the case ?
or maybe it was pulled ?
pretty sure i have seen many a times a previous TSV, now at normal price
and reviews saying 'i bought this when it was a TSV'
guess if it was a complete sell out, then maybe not possible to see reviews, as no entry ...
some people have left reviews for the concealer from the TSV under the seperate concealer offering

anyway, am just trying to figure out what i suspect may be QVC smoke and mirrors...

Yes, I took the slanted tube photo from the top of Doll 10 page on qvcuk. The video of the TSV was there for a couple of days until the last shade has sold out and there was one 5 star review.

And there was another kit with Hydragel foundation that was removed soon after the TSV
http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-7-Piec...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-212136

Edit: I can still see the tsv video through my order page, hope it works
http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-7-Piece-Hydra-Gel-Cosmetics-Collection.product.212053.html?upsh=1

k
Yes, I took the slanted tube photo from the top of Doll 10 page on qvcuk. The video of the TSV was there for a couple of days until the last shade has sold out and there was one 5 star review.

And there was another kit with Hydragel foundation that was removed soon after the TSV
http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-7-Piec...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-212136

Edit: I can still see the tsv video through my order page, hope it works
http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-7-Piece-Hydra-Gel-Cosmetics-Collection.product.212053.html?upsh=1

ta Marina, that worked
interestingly enough, the one five star review was dated the same day as the TSV aired
so unlikely a normal paying customer, unless they managed to time travel
;0)
on the demo with the marker
she puts the foundation on her hand off camera...
so none the wiser, but was worth checking ...

if you go the QVC UK site, to the Doll 10 page,
you'll see on the top of the page a picture of the slanted tube with the writing HydraGel Foundation on it
i saw it when i went to have a look at at video clips from the TSV
as i had watched a little on TSV day to see if i can see the tube that Doris was using for her demonstration
but the camera never showed her applying the formula to her hand before demonstrating it
at least not in the bit with the blue and red marker that i saw

so i tried to see if there was a video, but there isn't
there is no TSV collection to view, or reviews to leave for it
not sure if that is normally the case ?
or maybe it was pulled ?
pretty sure i have seen many a times a previous TSV, now at normal price
and reviews saying 'i bought this when it was a TSV'
guess if it was a complete sell out, then maybe not possible to see reviews, as no entry ...
some people have left reviews for the concealer from the TSV under the seperate concealer offering

anyway, am just trying to figure out what i suspect may be QVC smoke and mirrors...

Just had a look, I hadn't noticed that before. I can't understand why they would do this unless they think no one would notice. Seems underhand to me.

Latest posts

Back