Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooo I'm at my computer today and not on my phone. Wonder if the pics work any better.

Alf doesn't much like computer but he LOVES the router. He smothers the damned thing so that every now and then t'internet goes down because he's glued to the router.

alfsmall.jpg

Those blue lights under his fluff are twinkling on the router.

alfrouter.JPG

I'm sure there's a router under there!

Hmmm ... all my pics come out small. Oh well ... perhaps they are just small pics as I don't own a camera, I just use my phone.

Not really. I do brush him, probably about once a month or when I'm in the mood. He's quite happy to be brushed. He does get the odd knot, but he'll just let me tease them out with my fingers or use one of the knot buster things.

Now the dozy brother will NOT be brushed at all. Come hell or highwater he is having none of it. And he won't let me use the knot buster on him either, but he next to never gets knots. His fur isn't quite so long though.

Oddly though if they do get knots I can't get at they seem to grow out and not cause the problems they would with other long haired cats. I've seen cats where the knots get so tight they need to be cut out. What happens with the boys is that the knots end up sticking up like tufts, so if you hold the knot and and the cat walks off you're left with the knot!

Ideally they should be brushed, but as I've said the dozy brother is having none of it, so I have to wait for his to grow and then hold tight as he wanders past.

Here's the dozy brother.

Harvey Bubble.JPG

Alf says you can have the dozy brother as he's no use for him. :eek:)

Not that I'd give Harvey up really.

Tink they are so lovely and i thought Hopey was furry , but Alf's tummy is amazing and his "collar". Harvey looks more restrained and quieter IMO.

I think maybe Alf is a wee bit of a favourite, or the blue eyed boy ;)

I love them both and Harvey is by far the sweeter natured of the two. He's very gentle and he hasn't got a nasty bone in his body. He was a very nervous kitten although hard work has won him over. Harvey is actually my son's cat. Harvey will let a few people tickle him but I'm the only one who can pick him up and the only one he will sit next to. Very occasionally he will sit on my lap but only for a few minutes.

Alfie is my cat. But you're right he has my heart wrapped around his hairy little toes. I think it's a mixture of the fact that he is technically my cat (I bought him), he was never nervous and was affectionate from the minute he stepped out of the cat basket. Alfie is bumptious and selfish. He demands affection and he will have it. But he doesn't want anyone but me. Others can feed him and they may be allowed a brief tickle but he'd really rather not.

They're one woman cats really.

The reason for the photo imbalance though is that Alf is happy to have his picture taken but Harvey doesn't like that thing being shoved in his face.

Thanks very much Frazzled - I am scared stiff of mice, even looking at photos. I will have to have a Baileys' now!

Maybe Meg has had a good day and hopefully will post us a nice photo of her smiling, giving us her blessing for using this thread.

Thanks very much Frazzled - I am scared stiff of mice, even looking at photos. I will have to have a Baileys' now!

Maybe Meg has had a good day and hopefully will post us a nice photo of her smiling, giving us her blessing for using this thread.

That's a good excuse Itchy! :tongue:

(He's soo cute!)

Latest posts

Back