Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And its not over yet. Still no word. You'd think they'd want it settled and sorted. I'm trying to stay calm, bites nails he he

Barbs it's unlikely you will hear from him again. Has (s)he sent you an invoice? If not you can just relax

Try to see if the item number has been relisted (there is a way of checking). If so-job done.

I have had a stressful day too. Don 't want to put people off their supper but I have been up to my armpits in unmentionables most of the day. Potty training toddler that just aint working and a cat who just threw up his dinner.
Hey ho- Lewis is on soon.

Oh poor you. i'll be back to all that on Wednesday he he. Potty trainer should maybe, maybe be done in better weather, can you not wait?? Despite all my contact, she's opening a case, and ive tried to respond, and it won't let me for the minute, will try again later.
Keep at the training, gets easier, and so much cheaper :)

Thanks very much Frazzled - I am scared stiff of mice, even looking at photos. I will have to have a Baileys' now!

Maybe Meg has had a good day and hopefully will post us a nice photo of her smiling, giving us her blessing for using this thread.

Just catching up.
Lovely snaps posted.

Nope, Meg don't care, she said she telled you that.

Last edited:
sleeps-1.jpg

See!
She just don't care.​

Barbs it's unlikely you will hear from him again. Has (s)he sent you an invoice? If not you can just relax

Try to see if the item number has been relisted (there is a way of checking). If so-job done.

I have had a stressful day too. Don 't want to put people off their supper but I have been up to my armpits in unmentionables most of the day. Potty training toddler that just aint working and a cat who just threw up his dinner.
Hey ho- Lewis is on soon.

Hope you enjoyed Lewis after all that! One tip I was given re potty training and it worked like a charm for me, I only had to do it once..."monkey see, monkey do" - get my drift?!

[/B]

Hope you enjoyed Lewis after all that! One tip I was given re potty training and it worked like a charm for me, I only had to do it once..."monkey see, monkey do" - get my drift?!

Tried that!
A few people have told me boys are just, well... Slower, lazier and just want to play rather than sit on the potty.

ooh, never heard that before FP! I hadn't thought of trying potty-training, DD was around 17 months, but a penpal I had (still have!), mother of three girls, told me to get in early and to try the demo-ing approach..as I said, worked for me. She was a sod in all other departments mind you..slept one hour out of 24 - or it felt like it - and cried the other 23 - it's a wonder she survived to school age I kid you not!

Min I tried following your instructions but once I'd got to the "Go Advanced" I got lost ..!

After Advanced scroll down & knock ONE 'IMG' off each end of code.
Press Preview - Look - if you like it Press Submit

Latest posts

Back