ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catspaws.jpg

So, here we are checking out the posts last night

OMG3.jpg

OMG2.jpg
OMG.jpg

Mr.jpg

Don't look at me! I don't know what they are on about either!

you don't wanna know meg. it's either stirring the pot or stating the obvious. both equally boring.

Hopey is lovely Barbs, I was only discussing with a friend the other night you don't seem to see tabbies as much these days.

Your daughter is lovely too. (and the Nour pendant!)

I love tabbies. I have always had at least one tabby. As you know I've got two cats now and the least number of cats I've ever had.

Sorry minim for taking over your thread, DD was trying to show me Photo bucket, but we couldn't decrease the pictures, so DS then became involved and did it without showing me how !!!!
So now im sticking to bucket photos and will post some of them in the thread wishing me happy birthday. We had your page open for reference and were following what you were saying and
Hopey photos were test photos. Very complicated. Everyone now away and lovely peace and quiet, much as i love them all :)

awwwwwwwwwwwww............hopey is just gorgeous barbs, such a sweet face and not a smigeon overweight - get the dreamies back out ;) and your daughter is beautiful too :) two lovely girls.

i'm sure min doesn't mind barbs but i'm not so sure about megs. she's a bit of a diva you know ;)

awwwwwwwwwwwww............hopey is just gorgeous barbs, such a sweet face and not a smigeon overweight - get the dreamies back out ;) and your daughter is beautiful too :) two lovely girls.
That photo of Hopey is very misleading has she has a tiny face, but a big chubby body and short legs, like me i think. And needless to say DD is the image of me LOL. Put the photos up under whatever you want, so Meg can have her page back. Sorry Meg. xx

Hopey is lovely. You click away.

Why should I mind?
All welcome & welcome all!
And don't worry about our Meg, she don't care MOL

That photo of Hopey is very misleading has she has a tiny face, but a big chubby body and short legs, like me i think. And needless to say DD is the image of me LOL. Put the photos up under whatever you want, so Meg can have her page back. Sorry Meg. xx

well she looks just perfect to me - in all the pics :)

Latest posts

Back