Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yah, you tell them like it is janie, although louis might need to get a move on, as Meg is

getting more attention, now she's been in pantomine etc. She'll probably get lots of

different offers now. Might even leave the forum to travel the world :)

barbs - there was definitely a glint of jealousy in lou's eyes when i told him meg has an admirer ;)

janie, don't worry hopey is always available, but she doesn't do second best though

Hey Meg!
You've got an admirer ...

admirer1.jpg

Well, more than one ....

admirer2.jpg

There's Louis and Ed Balls and some other young Tom called Shiro ....

admirer3.jpg

What do you think of that Meg?

cleaning.jpg

P1050276.jpg

Um, how can I put this to you Meg ....
Your bum's too big to fit in that box!

P1000589.jpg
P1000590.jpg

No, that's not going to work .... even chewing it to fit isn't going to make the box bigger Meg.

P1050277.jpg

You're in, but aren't you a bit squashed in there Meg?

P1050280.jpg

OK, fine, I take the hint. If you're happy ....

Flip its a bit worrying Meg, as i read it right the first time i looked at it, then read it properly, maybe the VODKA ............ LOL

Happy new year to meg and mr. fish, hope the new year brings lot of new opportunites for you both , and don't forget to

thank minim for looking after you both so well. Hope you get some dreamies meg ....... miaow miaow from hopey :)

Happy New Year Meg - may lots of dreamies and cardboard boxes come your way this 2013. Keep posting your photos, they make everyone smile. LLx

Strangely enough Bexi I got the old fella to resurrect the treadmill which has had garden equipment piled up on it in the garage for about the last 10 years yesterday - the kittens were all over it but not like that!

Latest posts

Back