Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dude.jpg

Yes, but you'll never guess what​

All the famous stars wear sunglasses, Angelina and Brad. So obviously Meg would have to follow suit :)

Meg - you are a cool puss. Are you planning a holiday to the Costa Del Kitty by any chance?

Bexi, your friends are so cute too. I have had the flu since Boxing Day and I am a right miserable old bat at the moment, but the photos make me laugh.

Hope you feel better soon Itchy. Lots of fluids, and rest. Yes you're right about the laughs down here,
i always come " downstairs" when i want cheered up, after a hard day at work. Thanks girlies and stars xx

Meg - you are a cool puss. Are you planning a holiday to the Costa Del Kitty by any chance?

Bexi, your friends are so cute too. I have had the flu since Boxing Day and I am a right miserable old bat at the moment, but the photos make me laugh.

Costa Del Kitty is my back garden!
Get well soon
meg x

Beverley Sisters - takes you back a bit! Wasn't the oldest one an original WAG?

The kitty in the middle (of the pic I posted) is called Shiro. He is a bit of an internet celebrity, but not as famous or attractive as Miss. Meg :heart:
His owner posts lots of cute photos of him online

"Call me sometime Lady Meg" :heart:

yos_zps9b9dd966.jpg

The kitty in the middle (of the pic I posted) is called Shiro. He is a bit of an internet celebrity, but not as famous or attractive as Miss. Meg :heart:
His owner posts lots of cute photos of him online

"Call me sometime Lady Meg" :heart:

yos_zps9b9dd966.jpg

ahem.........i saw meg first thenkyu

and some of us don't need sunglasses to look cool :dull:

139 - Copy.JPG

Latest posts

Back