Does anyone else blow their own trumpet more..............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Way back she used to say on air, she did not smile, it gave you wrinkles. I heard that quote before said by Diane de Portiers (sp) mistress of Henry II of France. Ay started smiling after a few years.
I say this too when someone compliments my skin. At age 67 I think most people expect me to have witch’s skin. I don’t even have a hooked nose 🧙‍♀️

than Alison Young ?

I'm, I'm I'm, I have over 90 years in beauty and gave Max Factor tips on make up and beauty - she'd say that if she could.

Expert advice, consultant of many years, on and on it goes. Just turned off the latest on the tsv Babyliss, as it was more about her than the product.

If she wasn't so puddingy around the chops she too would no doubt be having a face full of fillers like old Tiffany, whose cheekbones will soon be sticking out of her forehead if they getting any higher with filler.

Shut up Alison, your voice is grating, your fashion sense is dire, and you've a cruel sense of humour. But you're clearly bullet proof as far as QVC is concerned because you seem to be super-glued to the beauty department when surely there are more younger beauty 'experts' coming up through the industry who aren't getting a look in.
On the subject of "trumpet blowing" Sara Davies takes some beating.IMO

If she got more full of herself there would be two of her. Perish the thought. I haven't noticed that she has a sense of humour, maybe because I change channels soon after she appears. Her clothes in themselves are often quite nice, but for some reason she doesn't wear them well. Badly thought out combinations or flashy styles that just don't suit her. Her sales pitch doesn't vary much between all the products she presents. I'm not a fan.

Latest posts

Back