Distance Selling Regs- Missing item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Should QVC refund my origional P&P on a missing item. I cancelled the item within 7 days by email & returned. The item went missing and i sent my proof of postage.
They have refunded cost of item but not origional p&P, i did request they refund this in writing.

QVC often neglects to refund the P&P when I return an item under DSR so I simply continue my email exchange with them, informing them that the P&P had not been refunded as expected. The P&P then gets refunded. I think QVC makes you work for it, pursue it, etc. Just get in touch with them and tell them that the P&P was not refunded.

I agree, AR. What I do now is photocopy and enlarge the Returns Slip and with big black marker pen letters 'thank' them for refunding the P&P in addition to the item price.:giggle:

I agree, AR. What I do now is photocopy and enlarge the Returns Slip and with big black marker pen letters 'thank' them for refunding the P&P in addition to the item price.:giggle:

Great idea with the enlarged photocopy of the Returns Slip as I write on there to 'please refund P&P as item is returned under DSR'. Either they can't/don't/won't read it and to get that bit in the space I have to write fairly small. Doesn't encourage those in charge of returned goods to read it I'm sure.

I've returned 4 items under DSR in the last few months, and every time I've had to phone customer services to get the P&P refunded. They do so without a fuss, but it would be helpful if they could just do it right first time.

The last time I had a discussion with the Agent about their faulty process. She blamed the warehouse, and suggested writing Refund under DSR on the slip in big letters.

I suppose it's really not in their best interests to make it easy for us, but it gets right up my nose!

I think, and I really do believe this, that they are counting on the people who do not check, or do not want to make a fuss and therefore will not "bother" QVC over the refund of the P&P

I always get this problem when returning items under the DSR. I emailed the CEO last time and had an apologetic phone call from his PA telling me that it was a problem with the warehouse and that they would do everything possible to stop this happening in the future. Reading these posts it's pretty obvious that they've done precisely nothing. I agree, I think they just hope that people won't notice or just can't be bothered to chase up the P & P. I never have this problem with any other company,it's just not good enough QVC, we shouldn't have to beg for what's rightfully ours!!!

They have refunded my p&p £5 plus and apologised for the oversight. I should not have to chase them every time Grrrrrrrr.

I have to chase them every time too.I guess they're hoping that you won't notice it or won't chase it.

Very,Very annoying.

QVC often neglects to refund the P&P when I return an item under DSR so I simply continue my email exchange with them, informing them that the P&P had not been refunded as expected. The P&P then gets refunded. I think QVC makes you work for it, pursue it, etc. Just get in touch with them and tell them that the P&P was not refunded.

I so agree EVERY time I do this i have to ask AGAIN for the P&P its a bluming joke also received a top today which had obviously been worn stank of perfume so I've them a snooty letter asking for full refund and a return lable seeing as how they've despatched 2nd hand goods

Latest posts

Back