Did I win??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
Just got home from my physio session, to find Mr DPD had been. I had a delivery on Tuesday so wasn't expecting anything, opened up the package and it's one of the Ivy Diamond competition rings.

Did I win?? I'm not complaining, 'cos it's a lovely surprise, just a bit stunned that's all, as I NEVER win anything!!

:doggie:

Oooooh you must have!

Well done you!
3_3_11v.gif

Just got home from my physio session, to find Mr DPD had been. I had a delivery on Tuesday so wasn't expecting anything, opened up the package and it's one of the Ivy Diamond competition rings.

Did I win?? I'm not complaining, 'cos it's a lovely surprise, just a bit stunned that's all, as I NEVER win anything!!

:doggie:

No sadly you didn't - I did and you must now send me the ring and I'll say no more about it! :1:

There you go M4G! Never say never now. I think it was you who won and not madgems as Carol said. I am sure there is no one with a name madgems!! Enjoy your ring xx

Well done M4G, what a lovely surprise. It gives me hope as I also never win anything, but as bargainhunter says, never say never!

Latest posts

Back