Diamonique tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I so want this set. It is expensive, but also looks expensive. Help...:sweat:

Which set do you like WS? The one of which the TSV is a component or a different one altogether?
I like this necklace but even at the diamonque day price I think it's expensive for what it is (very little silver and a few synthetic diamonds) - love the design though...

Last edited:
Which set do you like WS? The one of which the TSV is a component or a different one altogether?
I like this necklace but even at the diamonque day price I think it's expensive for what it is (very little silver and a few synthetic diamonds) - love the desingn though...

The TSV and item 695003 that matches the TSV. I have some money from family to spend on gifts, but as you say SS too much money on synthetic material. On the other hand, I really like the look...:sad:
JavaScript:plnav('695003','text')

I guess though, if you really like the look this is still much cheaper than 'the real thing' would be. I think athena makes a good point though, this is very elegant stuff, so one thing worth considering is whether you would have many chances to wear the necklace/bracelet combo. I certainly know that these wouldn't really fit in my lifestyle: not much of a social life now that I have a small baby and work is not compatible with this type of glamorous attire either...

The TSV and item 695003 that matches the TSV. I have some money from family to spend on gifts, but as you say SS too much money on synthetic material. On the other hand, I really like the look...:sad:
JavaScript:plnav('695003','text')

Just back from work and I see you need my help WS. I want you to f.a.r.t on this set. You do not need it and you can find much better things to spend your money on. I hope I'm not too late WS.:sad:

Just back from work and I see you need my help WS. I want you to f.a.r.t on this set. You do not need it and you can find much better things to spend your money on. I hope I'm not too late WS.:sad:

Well...:blush:
I ordered the bracelet and earrings. If they look as good IRL, then I may consider buying the necklace, too.

sorry LH i tried to stop her. now that you have ordered it WS i hope you like it.

sorry LH i tried to stop her. now that you have ordered it WS i hope you like it.

Thank's for trying LE Lover. That WS is a minx. There's no stopping her once she has her mind set on something.:flower::flower::flower:

:blush: cant b:blush:elieve you said that! You after a job or wot?? :cheeky:
She'll be talking about a "ball park figure" next!!! lol:rock:.....or that something will be "coming in at 12.99" ..............coming in from where?

Well...:blush:
I ordered the bracelet and earrings. If they look as good IRL, then I may consider buying the necklace, too.

I ordered the bracelet and necklace as I've been after a matching Diamonique bracelet and necklace for years. Let's hope that with the Royal Mail postal strike they arrive before Christmas!

I nearly killed me watching diamonique without buying a thing. But I had to watch most of the day and torture myself by resisting the urge to spend.

I bought the rose gold swiss set band ring for my middle finger, right hand. It reminds me of a lovely ring that Dawn Bibby wears every day that I've been lusting after for ages:tongue2:
I'd gone right off Diamonique for years, claiming that I'd rather buy a small real diamond than a fake one, but I occasionally get sucked in by the designs. They have such nice styles of ring that you just don't get in diamonds.I don't ever get big stones though, usually swiss set rings.:flower:

Latest posts

Back