Diamonique tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's the problem with the internet.....it is so easy to be tempted to lob something you don't really need in your basket!

Off to bed folks - appreciate the advantage of some shut-eye and I love snuggling under the duvet!!

Night all...........xxxxxx

Well, back to the TSV.....love Diamonique. Certainly couldn't fault it and even though QVC's service is sometimes a little slow, it usually suc-seeds.

Anyone bought any of their jewellery with the magnetic clasps before? I'd be afraid of it coming undone and then losing it. Or failing that if the clasp is strong I'd get done by the security gate things when i go shopping in asda with an arm load of stuff that just so hppens to have been attracted to my arm. :giggle:
It wasnt me officer it was my diamoneek! Lol. :sad:

the magnet clasp has put me off. tacori do lovely clasps just the prices arent so lovely.:thinking2:

i've got lots of the jewellery with magnetic clasps and i've never had any trouble with them. they're very strong.

Not even remotely interested in it frankly!! It is pretty but I am not even a little bit tempted. Hurray!!:angel:
Neither am I. I find the diamonique designs a bit hit and miss, they usually are either very pretty and stylish or ghastly. This one is admittedly a bit middle of the road, but I was mostly surprised with the price. It does seem quite a lot of money for a bit of sterling silver and what are - let's remind ourselves of this - synthetic stones...

Neither am I. I find the diamonique designs a bit hit and miss, they usually are either very pretty and stylish or ghastly. This one is admittedly a bit middle of the road, but I was mostly surprised with the price. It does seem quite a lot of money for a bit of sterling silver and what are - let's remind ourselves of this - synthetic stones...

I agree, I used to buy a lot of diamonique, but have not bought any in ages as I can not get over the prices. The things I like are now at the "price point" where I can invest it in real silver, but also real stones set in an unusal way.:sad:
I do not understand why they are so expensive:thinking2::thinking2:

I like the TSV and the matching necklace/earrings, but they are very expensive for what they are offering. Long gone the days QVC silver was sold at reasonable prices.

4-5 years ago, I bought off baystore a gold plated tennis bracelet for 99p. Resembles the piccie below, only the stones are slightly different (stone looks round but it is made of two petal-like stones and a small round on top). It is still so shiny, both the metal and the stones, it looks like a fine piece of jewellery.

diamond-tennis-bracelet.jpg

Latest posts

Back