Diamonique tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have no sure info, but I have noticed a couple of presenters sporting a very pretty bracelet, it's like a tennis bracelet where each link is a bezel set diamonique. I wonder if that's the TSV...

I have no sure info, but I have noticed a couple of presenters sporting a very pretty bracelet, it's like a tennis bracelet where each link is a bezel set diamonique. I wonder if that's the TSV...

... Not tempted are you SS? :cheeky:

I'd be very tempted if they made a Diamoneeeeeeeeek :eek: tennis bracelet made up with all the pastel shades of stones. Anyone seen anything like that?? :pPC:

I'd be very tempted if they made a Diamoneeeeeeeeek :eek: tennis bracelet made up with all the pastel shades of stones. Anyone seen anything like that?? :pPC:

Not specifically Diamoneeekkkkk......

But I have some Joan Rivers tennis bracelets including pastel shades and dark shades.

Think I got them from Ebay where they were about 1/3 the price of QVC.

Still very sparkly and pretty after a few years, so Joan-mon-eeeekkkkkk maybe??? :tongue2:

Debbie also mentioned the rose shape ring. Could it be that? I hope it's the bracelet, as long as they're not charging diamond prices :D Which they seem to be doing of late! Sometimes it seems to be more expensive than the real thing.

CC at the ready? :33:

I'm trying to reign in my spending but have to admit I was tempted by an epiphany clad Diamon-eeek tennis bracelet in last clicks a few weeks ago.

No harm in looking though....tis nearly the witching hour............

Think there might be harm in looking......if it's a tennis bracelet it could cause a racquet in your household! :tongue2:

I don't really love it, must admit but I can see the advantage of not wearing real diamonds just in case you lose them!!

Latest posts

Back