Diamonique Day 6/5/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks SCW. It's lovely but I might wait to see if it's on easy pay. I need another pink cocktail ring like a whole in the head really lol

Oh dear I seem to have ordered the pink , but am off to London tomorrow ( lunching @ The Ivy), and then off to Naples Florida Monday morning

I hope I'm not disappointed as its a long wait until I get to see it

Ooooh, I really like it in the blue. :heart: I don't really need it though do I , maybe I do and I'm just kidding myself I don't! Yes I was, the blue just fell into my basket :happy:

well quite surprised its not on easy pay.....but all the better,it means I won't buy it lol.

I do like it....but not as much as I thought I would.

Its too big to look "real" so £37.50 ish (?) is quite a lot of money

Sorry but not for me. The price of diamonique seems to have shot up and think they're charging WAY too much. Can buy proper diamonds on 'other' shopping channels for a little more

When I received the card with the picture of the TSV I thought I would love it and would get the blue one, however having seen it on the screen I am disappointed, it's just too big for me and I don't know why but it just doesn't look as pretty as it did on the card so my mo ey is safe.

Well my choice would have been the pink but that's sold out so that's my decision made. It is beautiful but I'm not too disapponted largely because I already have a few pink cocktail/statement rings so I don't really need another one. And this way the temptation is gone. I rarely wear blue so I wouldn't choose that one and I tend only to buy believable pieces in the clear.

Mind you I could be on here later admitting having bought either or both! :eek:)

It is much to big to be "real" for most of those who will be watching during the day.
Why can't they find us some nice believable pieces that are realistically priced, by that I mean cheap for what is in reality just man made crystal and silver.

Strange that when they send you a 3-easy-pay code virtually everything they want to get rid of is on 3-easy-pay anyway, but when it's something they know is going to sell well anyway…… I wonder why that is? :cash:

I did order the safety stud earring fittings I saw at 7.00 this morning - on waitlist! :wonder:

The TSV is too large a stone for me, so it's a pass. Carmel said at the launch that she wore one out to dinner recently in Turkey, and the waiter commented to her husband, "You must be very rich." Well, that kind of attention I wouldn't like. What irks me is when they don't show or tell you the type of backing on an earring. Leverback, post and butterfly, creole, post and omega. Post and omega is my favourite as there's no fiddly bits to lose. (post with flippy-uppy-thingmy that rests on the back of the earlobe!) See, much easier to show than to say ;-)

Well have ordered 4 items so far! all 'believable' this is what I like about D it looks like the 'real thing but you don't have to worry about insurance/ loosing etc..

Latest posts

Back