Decleor TSV Beauty Day- 18/01/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes two......I use Prolagene a lot and am on my last tube so it is time to restock so might as well get body lotion and hand cream while I am at it!!!!!:54:

How can Prolagene be used, i have a full tube from a Tsv and don't know how i can slot it into my routine. Its the face and body, can i use it around my eyes:6:

How can Prolagene be used, i have a full tube from a Tsv and don't know how i can slot it into my routine. Its the face and body, can i use it around my eyes:6:

It can be used in lots of ways.

It is safe for around the eyes.

For speed you can mix it in with your face or body moisturiser or use it under them. If you use an aromessence that goes on first, then prolagene and then your moisturiser.

Personally I use it for scarring and it has made a HUGE difference to my skin. I had treatment from dermatology to flatten my scars but they couldn't do anything for the redness but Prolagene has worked wonders on the redness!!! :D

Decleor tsv 18th jan

Just recieved this email if anyones interested.

New Year is the time for starting afresh, so give your skin a refreshing boost for 2009! Treat it to the Decléor 4-Piece Nourishing Top to Toe Skincare Collection - Today's Special Value on Sunday 18th January.

This Collection is brimming with energising and uplifting skin solutions that make Decléor so famous. With iconic products and two supersizes, you can custom-blend your own sumptuous skin regime.

Intensively hydrate your hands with the rich Decléor Hand Cream. It even leaves an invisible glove to protect the surface of the skin. Then shelter your skin from environmental toxins with our superb Système Corps - this hydrating body milk not only firms but also leaves the skin luxuriously soft.

We also have a delicious new moisturiser which has never appeared in a Today's Special Value before. It has a heavenly melting texture I know you'll adore.

Do join me on Sunday 18th January, launching at 12am, then at 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 7pm and 10pm.

Fiona Brackenbury
Decléor Guest Presenter

Attachments

• Decleor_email_v01_09.jpg
    Decleor_email_v01_09.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 200
227082 on QVC Mobile now showing price reduced to £37.98 with p&p £4.95
Sure it was £45 or thereabouts before.
Do you think the price will change again?

It was £45.50 when I checked this morning so it looks like TSV price will be the £37.98 it is now. :)

I love the Decleor oils and the balms - they saved me after a nasty episode with the last Elemis TSV when I stupidly did what they advised on the telly and left a thin layer of the mask on overnight. My face was really burnt.

I just don't think this TSV is for me. I never know what to do with the prolagene gel.

I dont think I will be buying this, dont like the smell of prolagene and recently bought the Decleor Hand Cream and its nothing special

I've just finished bottles of hand cream,body lotion and a tube of prolagene gel so the timing and contents of this TSV are just right for me.
(I do have stockpiles of other brands in the cupboard)

I love the handcream. Everyone has their favourites and this is mine for during the day at work - it's fabulous - and then L'Occitane for the evening. I also carry the smaller sized Decleor handcream in my handbag - just can't be without it. Body lotion is great and Prolagene is just so versatile! A tip - if you wake up with very puffy eyes (as I did after a heavy drinking session on holiday last year!) prolagene under the eyes before eye cream is an absolute godsend! Goodbye puffy, ugly eyes, hello sparkly eyes - so much so that my husband asked if I had actually been out drinking all night or had I slipped back to the hotel early!!!

Oh yes, and I have scars on my wrist (the outside) from surgery, and the use of prolagene and the handcream has made them almost invisible.

Anyway, that's my two-pennies worth!

I love the handcream. Everyone has their favourites and this is mine for during the day at work - it's fabulous - and then L'Occitane for the evening. I also carry the smaller sized Decleor handcream in my handbag - just can't be without it. Body lotion is great and Prolagene is just so versatile! A tip - if you wake up with very puffy eyes (as I did after a heavy drinking session on holiday last year!) prolagene under the eyes before eye cream is an absolute godsend! Goodbye puffy, ugly eyes, hello sparkly eyes - so much so that my husband asked if I had actually been out drinking all night or had I slipped back to the hotel early!!!

Oh yes, and I have scars on my wrist (the outside) from surgery, and the use of prolagene and the handcream has made them almost invisible.

Anyway, that's my two-pennies worth!

I think we should have something that is the opposite of a thanks button on the forum. I'm desperately trying to resist this and you're not helping!:4:

They are expecting this to sell out as the Prai Lady said that her jumbo size serum will be a OTO on Sunday.

I went to the New Year, New New event yesterday. I'll put aa post on later about the afternoon - it was very good - and I had a test of the Prai goods. They are a very different texture. They truky feel like velvet on the skin.

Latest posts

Back