Decleor TSV Beauty Day- 18/01/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went to the New Year, New New event yesterday. I'll put aa post on later about the afternoon - it was very good - and I had a test of the Prai goods. They are a very different texture. They truky feel like velvet on the skin.

Whoops! Meant truly!

Decleor tsv

Thanks !!! Ordered mine, couldn't stay up til midnight or wait for easy pay !!!

It's been available on Q Active for a few days but as I'm ordering two I'm waiting for it to be on the web so I can order through Quidco.

Decleor 4 Piece Nourishing & Energising Collection
Today's Special Value Price £37.98
QVC Price £45.50
Item Number 227082
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Pamper your skin from top to toe with this hydrating Decleor collection. You'll get a full size Prolagene Gel (150ml) that's great for everything from open pores and blemishes to loss of firmness and scarring. Complementing this is a super size System Corps (400ml) which is a firming body moisturiser, and a super size of best-selling Beaute De Mains (250ml), a hand cream that helps disguise blemishes, strengthen nails and keep hands silky soft. Finally there's Nutri Delice (15ml), a rich cream that can be used as a day cream, lip balm or even a mask.

Got two!

It's been available on Q Active for a few days but as I'm ordering two I'm waiting for it to be on the web so I can order through Quidco.

Hi,
I have just ordered 2 through Rpoints on the website. I need to sleep and I dont want the easipay, as I lose track of what is still to pay on what!
'Night all
:35::35::35:

I was surprised they did not do easy pay it being Beauty Day.:12:

Was not interested in this TSV anyway, but you would think!

So appart from beauty all day day its just normal business for QVC with prices and shipping.

Ordered on QVC mobile on a cheque hold so I can weigh it up without the worry of missing out. Don't know why I do this, I think I have only ever cancelled one item LOL.

I really like Decleor but must sit on my hands as I have loads of body lotion and hand cream to use up.
I don't have any major skin problems, so I can't see me using the Prolagene.
Oh yes, I could always buy and sell all the items on Ebay, I would make a profit but can't be bothered to get all the stuff listed

I'm disappointed as I really wanted this TSV but I promised myself I'd only buy it if it was on easypays so I'm out!!!

Em xXx

I told myself i wasnt going to buy either, but ive caved in lol

never tried the handcream and thats what made me cave

Resisted this one as after my'post Xmas look under the bed'found loads of unopened stuff that needs to be used and given for gifts,so am being good,have promised myself my next beauty buy will be the l'occitane tsv because I like the sound of the peach one!Hope you all enjoy using this when you get it

Was tempted as System Corp is still one of my favourite body lotions and I do also like the hand cream, but spent loads on products lately & am quite well stocked up so can't really justify it. :21:

I love the smell and texture of System Corps (and had used it for years), however, for some reason I can't use it anymore as it brings my leg out in a mass of red/itchy spots. Wish it didn't as it is lovely.

I've stocked up and bought two. My mum gave me her qvc membership and pin no for the day to let me order stuff for my birthday present(s) I don't think she realised at the time it was beauty day... nor that there was Decleor AND Smashbox on today :54:

I would have bought this because of the saving -but £42 is out of my price since I've spent every penny I have on bath and body products from L'Occitane, The Body Shop and Liz Earle.

Easy Pays would have helped - gutting!

Latest posts

Back