Decleor TSV Beauty Day- 18/01/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:LOL: I think that I'll be able to resist Calvin, we have two more weekend breaks planned in February and March, so I MUST be sensible with my finances!

Happy New Year to you btw !:clap:

:LOL: I think that I'll be able to resist Calvin, we have two more weekend breaks planned in February and March, so I MUST be sensible with my finances!

But the TSV is such good value Jabba!!!!!!! ;) :laugh:

Happy New Year to you too Jabba. Tell you what, we should make a pact......I won't stockpile beauty TSVs if you promise not to. :lol::lol::lol:

Of course Jabba:54:

Just wait until its aired, bet there will be a change of mind.:44:

But the TSV is such good value Jabba!!!!!!! ;) :laugh:

Many a true word etc Donna and Sazza! We'll see how long this new-found resolve lasts.......:D

(And the same goes for me too!;))

Yes we MUST maintain a united front here and RESIST beauty TSVs and AVOID stockpiling at all costs after all we need to be mindful that there is a credit crunch ongoing :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes we MUST maintain a united front here and RESIST beauty TSVs and AVOID stockpiling at all costs after all we need to be mindful that there is a credit crunch ongoing :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Really Jabba............hmm could have sworn I just read that you had purchased something!!!!! :laughing:

There's very little that goes unnoticed round here Jabba. :D Just ask BusyLizzie, she knows what I'm going to do, even before I've made my mind up! :lol::lol:

Oh yes nothing goes unnoticed! Too many people on here with special powers!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:

Latest posts

Back