Decleor TSV 23/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't think it would be 30ml balm as they no long make that size so Marjolaine has never been made in that size and any Neroli balm in 30ml is just the last of stocks.

I didn't know that, thanks.
Is 15ml a normal size then, not a travel size?

I didn't know that, thanks.
Is 15ml a normal size then, not a travel size?

Yes - 15ml is the normal balm size (you only need such a small amount - there's usually a little spatula with it, and you need about half of a petit pois pea amount for your face and decollete (you warm it between your palms - or just fingertips if you prefer - and press it onto your face, neck and decollete). 30ml is a supersize.

Don't think of it in the same terms as a face moisturiser where the standard size is 50ml - think of it as a super-concentrated version of a moisturiser... although it's more than that, and is a serum and moisturiser combined.

Just realised that the Decleor TSV was today and was getting all excited there. But now that I've seen what's in it I won't be buying after all. How very disappointing.

That Prolagene Gel turns up in everything and unless you're a big fan of it I'm sure there are hundreds of people who have more of it than they know what to do with! Micellar Water is Micellar Water - a £4 brand from your local Boots will do the very same job. Would've liked to have seen just a Systeme Corps rather than the Gradual Glow version .......... or at least a choice! And can't really justify buying this for the sake of a 15ml Balm.

So don't think I'll be buying this one!

Decleor 4 Piece Perfecting Skincare Collection
Item Number: 208605
QVC Price £68.00
Today's Special Value Price £47.97
P&P £4.95

This four-piece skincare collection includes the 3-in-1 Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water, Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel, Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk, and Aromessence Night Balm in a choice of Neroli or Marjolaine varieties. The perfect collection to help summer skin transition into the autumnal months, keep your complexion hydrated and retain that gorgeous sun-kissed glow with Decleor's Skin Perfection Collection.

A powerhouse collection - this set contains four full-size Decleor heroes, including the iconic Prolagene gel and the top-rated Micellar Water.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water (200ml; full size) - formulated especially for sensitive and reactive skin types, this intensely soft and gentle fragrance-free micellar water is a 3-in-1 cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover designed to delicately cleanse and soften the skin. Contains rose essential oil and natural bisabol
1 x Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel (150ml; full size) - a multi-tasking gel designed to encourage the skin's natural collagen production, and rescue damaged skin by toning and helping to firm the appearance of the skin. Can be used as an eye gel or neck cream, and is ideal to use during and after weight loss, particularly during pregnancy to improve the look of stretch marks, scarring and loose skin. Contains amino acid Proline L and osmanthus absolute
1 x Aroma Comfort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk (250ml; full size) - with a light, melting texture, this Hydrating Body Milk offers a natural sun-kissed glow from the first application, which you can build up to achieve your desired shade. Contains magnolia essential oil, narcissus bulb and vanilla extract

Plus:

1 x Aromessence Neroli Night Balm (15ml; full size) - with a soothing scent to encourage relaxation, this invigorating and hydrating balm helps to add radiance to tired-looking skin overnight, is ideal for dull, tired and lifeless complexions, and works for all skin types. Contains essential oils and resinoides of basil, camomile, neroli and tonka bean, plant oils and waxes of avocado and hazelnuts

or

1 x Aromessence Marjolaine Nourishing Night Balm (15ml; full size) - a meltingly soft balm with an uplifting, fruity scent helps to hydrate skin throughout the night so you can wake up to smooth skin for a brighter-looking, more radiant complexion. Ideal for very dry, dehydrated complexions, plus combination and sensitive skin. Contains marjoram, myrrh and lavender essential oils, cocoa and shea butters, plus cranberry, argan and avocado oils

How to use:
Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water:

Dampen a cotton pad, then gently massage the eyes, neck and then the rest of the face in light circular movements
Absorb any excess product with a paper tissue if necessary

Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel:

Massage gel onto the skin
For your complexion, smooth over face and neck after your usual moisturiser morning and evening

Aroma Comfort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk:

For best results, exfoliate the skin before applying
Use everyday until the desired bronzing effect is reached
Wash hands after each use

Aroma Neroli Essential Night Balm/ Aromessence Marjolaine Nourishing Night Balm:

At night, warm a little of the balm in your cupped hand and apply in light sweeping strokes

Behind the brand
Decleor's expertise is in essential oils, master blending and using the highest quality natural ingredients to offer a scientific solution to every skin, body or lifestyle concern. Ever at the forefront of new and exciting developments, Decleor is recognised throughout the world for their comprehensive range of aromatherapy face, body and skin therapies.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208605

I was just coming on to post this myself.

I wanna order now so I can go to bed, but I'm worried whatever the surprise is (because it's not mentioned online) is only available after midnight.

Hangs head, so last night 2-3 glasses of wine. I flicked over and thought, Oh I fancy that!!!!

Then reason hit, fake tan of any sort makes me itch like mad, the water stuff has rose which breaks me out. I have a 50mls size of the REN water in the fridge which I did try and was crap at taking any sort of make up off.

I no longer buy Decleor, mainly because of price. One thing I couldn't understand about the balms that you're supposed to warm in the palm of your hand is the wastage of the balm that disappears into your hand while you're warming it and after you've warmed it. In other words, not as much of the product ends up on the face, which is what you're paying for. I know this applies to all beauty products to some extent but it seems that you have to rub into your skin a lot more of the Decleor balm in order to heat it. Can anyone shed any light on this? Am I right and should they be selling a lighter version but more of it that has less wastage into the hand? I'm no expert so I'd be interested to hear.

When I warm any product I do it between the fingers. The palms and finger tips do not absorb much product. Example get a little cooking oil on your finger tips and rub together, how much of it is sitting on the skin for ages? You usually have to go wash it off.

Do we really want fake tan at this time of year when as they keep telling us on QVC we are practically in Autumn? Perhaps a good body moisturiser may have been better? I am not that enamoured with micellar water. It's handy for a quick cleanse but my skin does not feel at all cleansed after l have used it. I have not used the Decleor one but a Boots Time Delay one. I feel the whole TSV is a damp squib and as for the 'surprise' of 20% off a treatment..... I won't say what l think as its a bit rude!

I contemplated buying the TSV depending on what the "Surprise" was.... i got all excited :mysmilie_13: & then this morning find out its a 20% off treatment that many wont use or want.... :sad:
what an anti climax....

....bit like when a parter says he has a surprise for you at he weekend , it gets to Sunday.....and....... and he says..."today i will do the washing up for you!" meh! :mysmilie_512:

Decleor TSV advertised in the Sunday Mirror supplement according to Catherine, Really? The Mirror, I am surprised!

When I warm any product I do it between the fingers. The palms and finger tips do not absorb much product. Example get a little cooking oil on your finger tips and rub together, how much of it is sitting on the skin for ages? You usually have to go wash it off.

That is right, I use the Decleor balms and your hands do not absorb much, if any.

I've decided I want to try it, but I'm quite certain that I might end up sending this one back.

I no longer buy Decleor, mainly because of price. One thing I couldn't understand about the balms that you're supposed to warm in the palm of your hand is the wastage of the balm that disappears into your hand while you're warming it and after you've warmed it. In other words, not as much of the product ends up on the face, which is what you're paying for. I know this applies to all beauty products to some extent but it seems that you have to rub into your skin a lot more of the Decleor balm in order to heat it. Can anyone shed any light on this? Am I right and should they be selling a lighter version but more of it that has less wastage into the hand? I'm no expert so I'd be interested to hear.

You are right to be concerned about that, but in reality it's very efficient. You have less risk of moisturising your hand than you do if you put the product onto the back of your hand as a "palette" to apply it to your face. The backs of your hand will absorb what you place on it - the fronts (palms and fingertips) absorb very little if any of the product.

A good tip (at least for me, personally) if you don't want to waste your handcreams - which will pretty much eliminate that greasy palm feeling - is to apply it to the backs of your hands, and rub the backs of your hands together, take the back of each hand up over the fingers and thumbs of the other. Once the majority has been applied, then turn your hands over and finish off with the remaining cream, making sure you give your cuticles a good massage with your fingertips.

Latest posts

Back