Decleor TSV 23/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are right to be concerned about that, but in reality it's very efficient. You have less risk of moisturising your hand than you do if you put the product onto the back of your hand as a "palette" to apply it to your face. The backs of your hand will absorb what you place on it - the fronts (palms and fingertips) absorb very little if any of the product.

A good tip (at least for me, personally) if you don't want to waste your handcreams - which will pretty much eliminate that greasy palm feeling - is to apply it to the backs of your hands, and rub the backs of your hands together, take the back of each hand up over the fingers and thumbs of the other. Once the majority has been applied, then turn your hands over and finish off with the remaining cream, making sure you give your cuticles a good massage with your fingertips.

I always have used hand cream like the,otherwise have to tissue excess off palms.

Just watching Fiona doing a demo on Tanya. Tanya's skin looks sore and red to me.

Well, every time they have Tanya on, Fiona is always talking about her suffering from rosacea, so it's highly likely she spends a lot of time looking red, unfortunately. There was a thread a while back questioning why on earth, with rosacea, Tanya would agree to be a skincare model (or indeed why they would want her as a model, in case the redness is laid at the door of the products being applied).

And they have not told us how much the facial is? Could be £100 for all we know.

I wondered the same so looked it up. On the Decleor site, there's a "John Lewis Beauty Retreat" (you'd expect JL to have reasonable to average prices?). They have anti-ageing facials for 1 hour 15 mins @ £66. They also have what they call Time Precious treatments: the Vital Eye Life treatment which is 45 mins @ £40 and an Age-Defying Facial, 30 mins @ £30. I have no idea how these compare to other salons. I notice these 'retreats' are in Cheadle, Newcastle and Reading - probably add a bit in London, which may wipe out the 20% discount?

Yes, Tanya's skin looked red raw this morning, I would have wanted to run in with a cool flannel if I'd been there. :whew:

Why do they insist on using her as their model? In fact, why do all the beauty brands use the same models most of the time? vary them a bit, show us the products on different skin types.
If I had not watched a Decleor hour before, I would be completely put off the brand by looking at Tanya's face, becoming redder and redder as the hour went on.

I've seen the Decleor Ultimate Vitamin Glow facial priced between £40 and £95 depending on which type and location of salon you're looking at. It's quoted as a 55 minute facial.

Can't remember the last time I bought Decleor, not that special too me. I even got patches when using the glow body lotion.

There is a OTO showing now. It is the bath gel and cleansing mousse sorry I still haven't worked out how to do links on ipad

There is a OTO showing now. It is the bath gel and cleansing mousse sorry I still haven't worked out how to do links on ipad

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Face & Body Duo
Item no 208479
QVC Price £28.50
One Time Only Price £23.16
P&P £3.95

A beauty duo from Decleor featuring an Aroma Cleanse toning bath and shower gel, plus a Hydra Radiance daily facial cleanser. Get your skin glowing with the help of these two luxurious products.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse Alguaromes Toning Shower and Bath Gel (250ml) - a toning shower gel to awaken the senses and revive skin
1 x Hydra Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse (100ml) - this three-in-one mousse cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates to leave your skin feeling super soft and crystal clear

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-Aroma-...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-93-_-208479

Another one ....

Decleor 3 Piece Hydrating Collection

QVC Price: £60.00
One Time Only Price :£49.20
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-3-Piec...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-209167

A three piece anti-ageing collection from Decleor featuring a moisturiser, Micellar Oil and an Aromessence Oil Serum to help hydrate skin whilst visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Give your skin a helping hand with this fantastic collection from Decleor.

Contains:
Neroli option:
Hydra Floral Hydrating Light Cream (50ml) - a beautifully light moisturiser that’s designed to deliver hydration for all skin types
Micellar Oil (150ml) - a uniquely powerful formulation designed to help stimulate microcirculation and cleanse the skin
Aromessence Neroli Oil Serum (15ml) - an oil serum to hydrate all skin types

Marjolaine option:
Hydra Floral Hydrating Light Cream (50ml) - a beautifully light moisturiser that’s designed to deliver hydration for all skin types
Micellar Oil (150ml) - a uniquely powerful formulation designed to help stimulate microcirculation and cleanse the skin
Aromessence Marjolaine Oil Serum (15ml) - a rich, silky serum to intensively moisturise dry skin types

First time ive watched Q all day and poor Tanya's skin :( What has fiona been doing to her :taphead: :cheeky:

I didn't watch them all yesterday but in the past she has had had red, raw skin by the end of the shows. Not exactly a great advert for the products!!! I don't know why they use her for the full day time after time. Surely it isn't too expensive to replace her half way through??

I did look as everyone was talking about her skin.

She had a good tan,not sure if it was suppose to be the Glow in the TSV? I have mild roseaca and I cannot use fake tan or actually sit out and get a tan as my face goes nuts.

I saw the final presentation, and I don't think I've ever seen Tanya's skin looking so red and sore, yet she still had that mona lisa smile she has when she's on the couch. She's a good model, but I'm beginning to think that she's also a good actress. I bet I'd be straight off that set and have my face covered in a cooling gel to try to take down the redness. I shudder to think what her skin must be like today. I hope it was just the lighting that made her look really bad, and that in reality her skin is looking fab from having all the lotions and potions. I also thought Fiona was rather heavy handed - especially around Tanya's eyes. All the while she was saying about delicate skin and needing a light touch I could see her ring finger dragging the skin under Tanya's eyes (this was with the Eye Wrinkle Erasor [sic] duo).

Not much of a surprise - why not give us some trial sizes of products instead? Well because they know most of us won't use a 20% discount voucher and a Decleor facial would be an extravagance most of us can't stretch to anyway. I bought the TSV as I use the golden glow and prolegene all the time - the micellar water and marjoleine will be a new experience. I do like the balms. I put them on my neck at night and by morning they have made a huge difference to my lines. Decleor is very expensive but it is one of the brands that has held back time for me.

CC

Latest posts

Back