Decleor TSV 23/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choose neroli if you are unsure.

I've used Angelica - it's for a dry skin.

Your skin can be any type, and be dehydrated - neroli is great for that.
If your skin is dry - that's marjolaine

From Decleor's own website:
Aromessence Neroli Night Balm

A 100% natural balm to hydrate and revive tired-looking skin

This invigorating and nourishing balm works at night when skin is most receptive to help maintain the balance and radiance of tired-looking skin. Ideal for use whenever skin needs a boost, it has a sensual, calming scent which is perfect for relaxing the senses before you sleep. Active ingredients include essential oils of Basil to purify and heal the skin, Neroli to soften and Camomile to prevent the appearance of dark spots and calm the skin, plus Tonka Bean to boost micro-circulation. A combination of plant oils including Avocado, Hazelnut and Beeswax help hydrate and repair. When smoothed onto the face, this 100% natural nourishing balm dissolves into the skin to comfort even the driest of skins, leaving you with a supple, soft, smooth and bright complexion when you wake.

Suitable for all skin types and preservative-free. Also ideal to use as an SOS for insect bites, in-grown hairs and burns, and for nourishing the tips of your hair.

Aromessence Marjolaine Nourishing Night Balm

An ultra-regenerating, luxurious night balm to repair and soothe dry to very dry skin

This meltingly soft balm with an uplifting, fruity scent helps repair and regenerate skin throughout the night so you can wake up to perfectly smoothed and supple skin that looks brighter and more radiant. Active ingredients include Marjoram, Myrrh and Lavender Essential Oils for their moisturising and nourishing properties, Cocoa and Shea Butters to nurture the skin and envelop it in a cocoon of comfort, plus Cranberry, Argan and Avocado Oils to enrich the skin with vital nutrients and boost its natural protection. From the very first use, skin is soft and soothed* and after 28 days, skin is repaired, regenerated and more resistant to extreme climates**.

Free from mineral oil, preservatives and colorants, this overnight balm is suitable for dry to very dry skin types.

You may also find Caroline Hirons' cheat sheet on Dry or Dehydrated useful in coming to a decision.

That was very helpful, may, thank you so much. I was secretly wanting to try something new hence my wanting the Marjoleine. However I did think this was the mandarin smelling one, so I got it wrong anyway! Having now read your post and the link I shall stick with neroli.

THANK YOU :wave:

This TSV looks like the one Decleor did in January to me apart from this time the sizes aren't supersize & there is a choice of face cream and it's the gradual glow not the system corps.

This TSV looks like the one Decleor did in January to me apart from this time the sizes aren't supersize & there is a choice of face cream and it's the gradual glow not the system corps.

You appear to be right!!!

Decleor 4 Piece Super Size Skincare Collection
Item no 206997
QVC Price £97.00
Today's Special Value Price £61.20
P&P £6.95

This supersized collection of hero products from Decleor includes the iconic Prolagene Energising Gel to help revitalise the face and body, a three-in-one cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover in the Soothing Micellar Water, plus the hydrating Neroli Night Balm and a comforting Body Milk. Stock up on superb skincare that's suitable for all skin types with this must-have set.

Contains:
1 x Aromessence Neroli Night Balm (30ml) - help invigorate your skin with this rich, aromatic night-care treatment. It helps energise and redefine facial contours, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stimulate and invigorate even the most tired skin and promote a radiant complexion. This light, gentle balm dissolves into the skin, locking in moisture and leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. Also ideal to use as an SOS balm for insect bites, ingrown hairs, burns and for hydrating dead ends on your hair
1 x Aroma Cleanse - Soothing Micellar Water (400ml) - this intense yet gentle, fragrance-free micellar water is a quick and easy cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover with no need to rinse off. Its soothing and calming formula contains essential oils, with tiny micelles helping to trap and eliminate make-up and other impurities to leave skin feeling clean and comfortable
1 x Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel (400ml) - this multi-tasking, top-rated and iconic gel formula is designed to help rescue damaged skin on your face and body by helping to firm and revitalise. It helps accelerate the renewal process, diminish unsightly marks and leaves a supportive and protective film on the skin, to help tone and firm the entire body, targeting flaws and imperfections that come with age, stress, tiredness or tension. Prolagene Gel contains an amino acid called Proline L and is suitable for all skin types
1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (400ml) - a body moisturiser that envelops you in a comforting and protective layer of moisture, it not only rehydrates, but helps improves elasticity and firmness, enhancing overall appearance. Plus the light texture hydrates and softens the skin's surface layers to give a velvety smoothness

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=206997&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Just to add - based on the preceding post - I hope we can expect a TSV price 50% lower than the January one... :mysmilie_50:

Prolagene gel, as Fiona says, is the oldest product in the range. It is somewhat legendary, and contains the key ingredient which spawned the Prolagene Lift range of products (L-prolene). Originally it was developed for post-burn treatment, and is effective for scar healing. You can't cite Ali Young on QVC in reviews: but she has repeatedly stated on air that she used it on her skin as a teen to great effect (avoiding scarring from acne). You can use prolagene gel in a number of ways - you can use it as a serum (under moisturiser, under eye cream, under bodylotion); you can cocktail it with products to introduce a firming element (hand cream, body lotion, moisturiser, eye cream); you can use it on its own if you want very light moisturisation on any part of the body, or a firming effect, or scar reduction (although probably not once the scar has lost any pinkness).

If you have a moisturiser which feels too heavy - try mixing in prolagene gel for a lighter consistency. If you want something cool and calming for your eyes (eg: if you suffer with hayfever) you can apply it whereever you need to on the eye area.

It's a light greeny blue watery gel. It doesn't leave colour on your skin. It sinks in quickly and isn't tacky. It has no fragrance. The standard size is 150ml so it will last you for ages.

I'm a fan, in case you couldn't guess :mysmilie_12:

So in short for people like me who don't know any of Decléor's products: It's similar to the SBC gels, right? At least what the usage is concerned.:)

So in short for people like me who don't know any of Decléor's products: It's similar to the SBC gels, right? At least what the usage is concerned.:)

You can see it like that, yes. But that depends on which gel you are matching it up with.

However, if you don't want alcohol or perfume, or strong colour in your gels, you'd be better off with the prolagene gel.

If you want something you can use with things like the slendertone etc which require gels for conductivity - you can use the SBC gels, I don't know if you can use the prolagene gel that way.

Last edited:
Just to add - based on the preceding post - I hope we can expect a TSV price 50% lower than the January one... :mysmilie_50:

£69 including p&p that TSV in January was. Can you believe the postage was £6.95. How disguising.

Are we looking top end of £50 for this TSV does anyone know?

It is very useful to have the cost of the supersize version to compare to the cost for this one. I don't think it should be over £50.

I used to buy Decleor till I totted up the amount of money I was spending and saw the light so I won't be buying. Cheaper products work just as well for me.

The size of the products are as follows:
200ml Micella Water
150ml Prolagene Gel
15ml Neroli or Majolaine Balm
250ml Gradual Glow

I'll be honest, I thought the balm would be 30ml. I'm really hoping for a price point around £40 for this TSV based on the sizes.

200ml Micella Water
150ml Prolagene Gel
250ml Gradual Glow

I'll be honest, I thought the balm would be 30ml. I'm really hoping for a price point around £40 for this TSV based on the sizes.

Indeed - that's why I was expecting around 50% less than the January one with essentially the same products in supersizes.

200ml Micella Water
150ml Prolagene Gel
250ml Gradual Glow

I didn't think it would be 30ml balm as they no long make that size so Marjolaine has never been made in that size and any Neroli balm in 30ml is just the last of stocks.

Latest posts

Back