Decleor TSV 23/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What do you find the Prolagene gel is best for?
I have one of the big ones in the cupboard but not sure how to use it.

What do you find the Prolagene gel is best for?
I have one of the big ones in the cupboard but not sure how to use it.
I use it as my night time moisturiser, pre-moisturiser as a serum or mask, as an eye gel, for elbows, knees and points in between. I sometimes use it to "lighten" a heavy moisturiser. I use it to calm down my skin if it has reacted to something, or I've had too much sun. Lots of uses. It isn't a quick fix for firming, but for calming and soothing it absolutely is. All only my experience and my opinion.

I like Prolagene gel but they always have good offers on All Beauty. I’ve just got a 400 ml one for around 30 quid.
The shower gel is meh.

What happened to the blue shower gel they used to have? Algaromes or whatever it was called? That was really nice. ☹️

Not enough here to tempt me however much the saving is.

I like Prolagene gel but they always have good offers on All Beauty. I’ve just got a 400 ml one for around 30 quid.
The shower gel is meh.

What happened to the blue shower gel they used to have? Algaromes or whatever it was called? That was really nice. ☹

they retired that a while ago

The shower gel is meh.

What happened to the blue shower gel they used to have? Algaromes or whatever it was called? That was really nice. ☹

they retired that a while ago

Embarrassingly, I am just using a bottle of this now. It has come to the top of my chronological stockpile. I knew someone would say it was ancient 😂😂 ....

It was in a set of 8 items for around £25 all in - some of the items were only 15ml but some were 50ml and the Alguaromes was the 400ml bottle. So a bargain, which would be why I bought it but I obviously didn't need it if I'm only just using it!!

Last edited:
Alison Young has just said that this is possibly the last Decleor TSV for the rest of the year.
Very strange if you ask me as the big beauty brands all usually have a big Christmas TSV so I’m wondering if this is the beginning of the end of Decleor on Q?

I was also surprised by this, looking on the Decleor website the Neroli Aromessence is showing as sold out but doesn’t give the option of an alert when it is back in stock?

Wonder if another brand change is coming with products??

Embarrassingly, I am just using a bottle of this now. It has come to the top of my chronological stockpile. I knew someone would say it was ancient 😂😂 ....
Me too. Had it hidden away and found it again last week along with an iris oil and a tube of hydrafloral. The shower gel and oil are ok but I had to bin the moisturiser :(

Alison Young has just said that this is possibly the last Decleor TSV for the rest of the year.
Very strange if you ask me as the big beauty brands all usually have a big Christmas TSV so I’m wondering if this is the beginning of the end of Decleor on Q?
Yes I happened to land for 10 seconds on Q and heard her say that. I was surprised as well, and she made the point that there would be no more shows with Fiona until then. I wondered whether it was more to do with production being affected by covid19 than Decleor and Q parting company. As they no longer sell in stores, it would be a significant loss in sales if Decleor left I would have thought.

Having read some more posts upthread, I think I misheard her then. I thought she meant there wouldn't be another until the end of the year meaning the Christmas TSV.

Re Prolagene I use mine as my daytime eye gel. Given these are usually 15ml products, it is very economical. I have never really gone for it as a body product.

Last edited:
The shower gel is meh.

Yes, I got my Prolagene 400mls from Allbeauty sale for around £30 earlier in the year, I use it under the neck cream usually or under eye cream. I also loved the algaromes range as well.

It was in a set of 8 items for around £25 all in - some of the items were only 15ml but some were 50ml and the Alguaromes was the 400ml bottle. So a bargain, which would be why I bought it but I obviously didn't need it if I'm only just using it!!
I’m currently using one too.

Not interested in Decleor now, I hate the packaging, I know it is want is inside that matters but the way the range seems to have been revamped is a real turn off for me.I still have some Prologene gel from way back, probably out of date now.I was always drawn in to the hype about it but that only lasted a few days of use.I don’t like the smell and did nothing for me.So that leaves everything for those that still like the products.

Latest posts

Back