Decleor TSV 11/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really happy with the Loreal Micellar water. It does the job so no need to pay more. It is handy to have a bottle in the bathroom.

I expected it would be a £60 plus TSV as the ml for ml value of the Prolagene is £96 and the Micellar Water is £44 plus there are two other items.

£44 for micellar water???! Shut the front door! I do not plan to buy it again but if I did it would be the Garnier for a fiver thank you very much!

£44 for micellar water???! Shut the front door! I do not plan to buy it again but if I did it would be the Garnier for a fiver thank you very much!

200ml is £22 so 400ml is worth £44

Decleor 4 Piece Super Size Skincare Collection
Item no 206997
QVC Price £97.00
Today's Special Value Price £61.20
P&P £6.95

This supersized collection of hero products from Decleor includes the iconic Prolagene Energising Gel to help revitalise the face and body, a three-in-one cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover in the Soothing Micellar Water, plus the hydrating Neroli Night Balm and a comforting Body Milk. Stock up on superb skincare that's suitable for all skin types with this must-have set.

Contains:
1 x Aromessence Neroli Night Balm (30ml) - help invigorate your skin with this rich, aromatic night-care treatment. It helps energise and redefine facial contours, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stimulate and invigorate even the most tired skin and promote a radiant complexion. This light, gentle balm dissolves into the skin, locking in moisture and leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. Also ideal to use as an SOS balm for insect bites, ingrown hairs, burns and for hydrating dead ends on your hair
1 x Aroma Cleanse - Soothing Micellar Water (400ml) - this intense yet gentle, fragrance-free micellar water is a quick and easy cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover with no need to rinse off. Its soothing and calming formula contains essential oils, with tiny micelles helping to trap and eliminate make-up and other impurities to leave skin feeling clean and comfortable
1 x Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel (400ml) - this multi-tasking, top-rated and iconic gel formula is designed to help rescue damaged skin on your face and body by helping to firm and revitalise. It helps accelerate the renewal process, diminish unsightly marks and leaves a supportive and protective film on the skin, to help tone and firm the entire body, targeting flaws and imperfections that come with age, stress, tiredness or tension. Prolagene Gel contains an amino acid called Proline L and is suitable for all skin types
1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (400ml) - a body moisturiser that envelops you in a comforting and protective layer of moisture, it not only rehydrates, but helps improves elasticity and firmness, enhancing overall appearance. Plus the light texture hydrates and softens the skin's surface layers to give a velvety smoothness

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=206997&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Love Decleor and would like some of the things in this TSV but not at nearly 70 quid - easy pay or not. Ive only just finishedpaying for my last Decleor tsv.

oh how i long for the days of the less than 40 quid beauty tsvs. sigh.

the "V" in qvc is getting less and less. flannel cheap as chips is now best part of £100 in larger sizes. and the beauty tsv's are no more

What are your views on Prolagene Gel ? I've never tried it, never really looked at it but I've read the TSV blurb and it's got me thinking ! In your experience does it do what it says on the tin (bottle) ?

Thanks

EM. Xx

Really happy with the Loreal Micellar water. It does the job so no need to pay more. It is handy to have a bottle in the bathroom.

I have been using a Boots Time Delay Micellar water and I really like it. At the moment it's half price too, only £2.24 for 200ml. I have never tried Decleor and l have to say this TSV doe not even slightly entice me, it's incredibly dull!

What are your views on Prolagene Gel ? I've never tried it, never really looked at it but I've read the TSV blurb and it's got me thinking ! In your experience does it do what it says on the tin (bottle) ?

Thanks

EM. Xx

I only use it as a morning eye gel, tiny amount, and think it is very good for that. I did use it on operation scars but was not impressed and thought bog standard aqueous cream was just as good and on prescription!

400ml would last me about five years I reckon, lol, so am not buying.

Latest posts

Back