Debbie Greenwood Lets The Air Circulate

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Too much screeching going on in the green room! All just screeching over each other. What a rabble! Don't mind seeing behind the scenes at QVC but this isn't informative . What's with the tweets and Phil Parker in a dress. NO I don't want to see him in a bl**dy dress!!!! Wills over done the eye brows too.

Too much screeching going on in the green room! All just screeching over each other. What a rabble! Don't mind seeing behind the scenes at QVC but this isn't informative . What's with the tweets and Phil Parker in a dress. NO I don't want to see him in a bl**dy dress!!!! Wills over done the eye brows too.

It's the first time I've tuned into this Saturday night affair and I'm not impressed.

If they are going to do this they need to do it right and stop messing about. The John Barrowman early shows on a Saturday night were a hoot and there were a lot of requests to repeat it. Q in its wisdom opted to turn it into the big sell and people on here complained - this website is a cross section of the general public so is probably a good dipstick for what the wider population think, and thought on the subject.

If they are to continue and can't get John back every Saturday night then they need to enlist an entertainer, standup comedian etc to come in for a hour or so. Alan Carr would be a scream!

No john barrowman please. This is an absolute shambles, they should scrap it altogether.

I loved it. It made me feel part of it, and I dont get any saturday night parties so whats wrong with having a drink and enjoying their party atmosphere. I buy more too. I like the show format, as long as its in the hands of good presenters. I enjoyed tonights a lot.

I switched off. Terrible forced jollity. Each to their own, pleased you enjoyed it Tri.

I liked Anna's shoes though... Shame about the frock :0)

I loved it. It made me feel part of it, and I dont get any saturday night parties so whats wrong with having a drink and enjoying their party atmosphere. I buy more too. I like the show format, as long as its in the hands of good presenters. I enjoyed tonights a lot.

You must be their dream customer. Make them feel part of it so they buy more. But if you enjoyed it that's good.

Last edited:
In a word no. I think he's arrogant and far too over the top for me.He takes everything over and makes it about him.
I know everyone loves him but not me. i'm afraid.

I dont like him either LEL-he comes across as always playing a role to me,and is far too much white teeth flashy fake smile kind of guy....Reminds me of Louis Spence.

ir works why not, there are surely a lot of lonely people out there, I reckon many people on their own watch qvc as much for companionship as much as anything else, so tapping in to this, and creating a party atmosphere, telling customers 'its their show' making them feel part of it by competitions and an informal atmosphere. I like it, makes me happy, seeing debbie dancing at the end, was like Id almost been to a party, felt really good. I think they should do these shows, maybe just confine them to saturdays, dont think concept would work every day, but a party every saturday to which viewers are invited. Well it appeals to me, so maybe some others too.

In a word no. I think he's arrogant and far too over the top for me.He takes everything over and makes it about him.
I know everyone loves him but not me. i'm afraid.

He makes me laugh and when I'm not laughing I'm smiling - his sense of fun is quite infectious, that's why I enjoy seeing him on Q. But there are others that could make the 2 hour session entertaining if Q are hell bent on continuing, they just have to understand that the presenters aren't necessarily cut out for this without some support.

Tristar - I'm glad you enjoyed it, that was the point - that and getting people to buy more - just don't get carried away :mysmilie_515:

I am begining to think that Ive stepped into a parallel universe where every thread turns into a thread about Chloe Everton, careful now or this will be another closed thread (hopefully before we all lose the will to live)

Yorko, have to say, I didn't watch Q 2nite so can't comment on Deb this eve but have to say you're bang on form 2nite luv! I'm reading these posts giggling away :giggle:
I just keep thinkin "It's like playschool on acid" & "did they spin the bottle"? Very amusing all, must watch it next time, ok I may be able to watch Q for more than 5 mins if I can have a laugh about it on here one sat x.

Last edited:
yes he did

was one of the strangest fifteen minutes of tv i have ever watched

some steam mop was sold 3 times (twice by a bloke third time by same bloke in a dress)

tony blackburn making "funnies" that nobody got because he was muttering them

two "dancers" pretending to have a good time

tony blackburn telling everybody he does not clean and looking very non plussed with said steamer

tony blackburn telling the presenter this 3 cd set (60;s hits) was brilliant

quite surreal the fallacy they carried on having a "party" after the show

Latest posts

Back