ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Erm.....

Maybe a leeeetle short?

Discuss.

image.jpg

Far far far too short IMO. I seriously thought she'd the famous leggings on with it

Neah, shes got nice pair of legs and she is looking really good for her age, why not, least she doesnt have a potty mouth!

funny how people dont like debbie wearing a short skirt but are fine with someone talking filth!

I hope Debbie doesn't feel under pressure to wear it that short to fit in with the younger presenters!

Has Chloe been talking dirty on QVC? Omg so gutted I missed that!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

funny how people dont like debbie wearing a short skirt but are fine with someone talking filth!

I for one dont really care how short her skirt is but it still looks like shes forgotton to put her keks on
:wink:

I think I've commented before that I find DG's "chocolate act" distasteful.. I wondered if it was genuine or not.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This is a middle aged woman, on television, hoovering up scraps of chocolate and ramming them into her mouth.

Attractive dear.

I hope Debbie doesn't feel under pressure to wear it that short to fit in with the younger presenters!
Anna look much more dignified and classy. Debbie is a beautiful woman and doesn't need to resort to a dress that short, Sitting down OMG IMO

I think I've commented before that I find DG's "chocolate act" distasteful.. I wondered if it was genuine or not.

View attachment 8681View attachment 8682View attachment 8683View attachment 8684

This is a middle aged woman, on television, hoovering up scraps of chocolate and ramming them into her mouth.

Attractive dear.

That sequence of photos make it look like shes done a line of something other than chocolate:grin:

I am of course not suggesting she does drugs (standard disclaimer)

Debbie is still Gorgeous, paul is a lucky fella, I reckon. Nice, warm person too. Im sticking up for her all the way.

Debbie is still Gorgeous, paul is a lucky fella, I reckon. Nice, warm person too. Im sticking up for her all the way.

She is indeed a very pretty lady but even you would have to conceed that those photos havent really done her any favours

No debs is debs, I dont think she is ever being fake. Now pretending to be like a bride on her wedding night on qvc when you have been shouting your big, potty mouth all over at bid, now thats fake!

I usually like Debbie but tonight the incident with the chocolates made.me feel sick. She was trying way to hard to appear "whacky" and she embarrassed herself.

I am begining to think that Ive stepped into a parallel universe where every thread turns into a thread about Chloe Everton, careful now or this will be another closed thread (hopefully before we all lose the will to live)

Latest posts

Back