Debbie Flint today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cashers

Registered Shopper
Is it me ? I'm watching the food programme at the mo with Debbie Flint. I'm finding her presenting unpleasant to watch today. I can usually put up with her but am finding her to be totally overbearing. The poor Scottish viewer who is on with her is more or less being bullied to eat what she's telling him to! At one point when she thought the camera was off her She was miming to the poor chap to eat! She's really pushing it today, hope she feels thoroughly sick with all the food she's scoffing. 😂
And don't even get me started on the prices!!!!

Is it me ? I'm watching the food programme at the mo with Debbie Flint. I'm finding her presenting unpleasant to watch today. I can usually put up with her but am finding her to be totally overbearing. The poor Scottish viewer who is on with her is more or less being bullied to eat what she's telling him to! At one point when she thought the camera was off her She was miming to the poor chap to eat! She's really pushing it today, hope she feels thoroughly sick with all the food she's scoffing. 😂
Lots of testosterone has our Debbs!!

That Scottish customer has been on a few times during food shows when customers are invited in to the studio. He’s probably used to the pushier presenters.
Eat up like a good boy, then!

Just watched the presentation of Altham’s butchers meats and the BA must have said the word Literally about twenty times during the segment sometimes completely out of context. It drives me mad.
Like the woman flogging the Harry Slatkin candle/diffuser set that's been around forever! She must have said the word really , and even really rea!ly about 20 times too!! Wonder if they ever record themselves and watch it back? Probably not!

I flicked over to the channel while drying my hair. Thankfully I couldn’t hear Andi Peters waffling on or Dale repeatedly saying “look at this” while holding food up to the screen.

However, why they need two presenters stuffing food into their mouths AND two customers eating the offerings, heaven only knows. 🙄

I’ve changed channels now. 👍

Delboy the doggy bag and freebies would not last as Christmas is still months off.
Reminds me of a all you can eat buffet sharp elbows out delboy😂

I said in another thread they should get Ophelia on. She would scoff the lot and genuinely enjoy it so people would buy. You can tell faux delight when someone that doesn't want to eat the food nibbles at it and pretends to love it. Buyers then clearly think the food's rubbish.

Debs is a right old bossy boots. Has anyone ever seen her on with Abbi Cleeve? Probably end in a punch up :LOL: :LOL:

CC

Like the woman flogging the Harry Slatkin candle/diffuser set that's been around forever! She must have said the word really , and even really rea!ly about 20 times too!! Wonder if they ever record themselves and watch it back? Probably not!
I doubt that they watch back. The thing that was the worst for me is when he said things like “Literally, we post them to you”. Why literally?Why?Can they not just post them normally?Grrr.

I said in another thread they should get Ophelia on. She would scoff the lot and genuinely enjoy it so people would buy. You can tell faux delight when someone that doesn't want to eat the food nibbles at it and pretends to love it. Buyers then clearly think the food's rubbish.

Debs is a right old bossy boots. Has anyone ever seen her on with Abbi Cleeve? Probably end in a punch up :LOL: :LOL:

CC
Chalk and Cheese

Lots of testosterone has our Debbs!!

Eat up like a good boy, then!

Oh dear. I've just had a frightening mental image of her in head-to-toe PVC with a whip, standing over bloke telling him that now.

By weird coincidence I met the ex of a girl I was in school with. He was the new partner of a good friend. They'd only been together a few weeks when we all went out for a drink. The wine was flowing and the tongue got wagging. To the point where he mentioned my ex school chum's name and said he divorced her due to her job. An internet dominatrix!

My jaw dropped. He showed us pictures and it was definitely the same shy and quiet girl I was in school with. Of all the girls (well, a few) I'd have pegged as going down that route, she would have been the last on the list.

On the upside, he didn't last much longer as my friend's partner. He was a likeable chap until the drink revealed his true personality.He'd never met any of us before but told us stuff we didn't want to hear and really nastily. He had dragged his son into the battle and told us all that he'd threatened to disown his son and grandson if he ever spoke to his mum again. He said he'd shown screenshots of her 'at work' to him. If a man will talk like that about his ex and the love of his life (supposedly), he's not really the kind of man any woman wants to be with.

By the end of the evening he was swinging between blubbering about losing his ex and threatening to 'send the boys around to sort her out' which wasn't pretty to watch. I think we all went home knowing we'd get a call next day from our friend either apologising for him or telling us she'd dumped him.

Turns out that taking your new partner out and getting him drunk in front of your good friends is a really good way of sorting the wheat from the chaff. Or the boys from the men.

Latest posts

Back