Debbie Flint returning?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No I meant it was before they ever appeared on This Morning. He did gadets etc on the show. Must be 15 plus years ago when Steve did it.

From what you said I thought you meant that SR and AK were on after the show moved to London but apparently it was 1994 to 1997 so probably whilst SW was at QVC. It does say on Wiki that he went bck to this morning after leaving QVC but probably after they had finished.

debbie might be taking over from anne dawson she returned after a long break but she seems to have vanished...again..!!

debbies style of presenting is similar to julian ballentyne a bit of fun on air is inevitable.

paul lavers and alison young were like a brilliant tag team you had to laugh when they were on together...
oh the good old days of falling props and hysteria...:sad:

Why are we so convinced someone is leaving? They took on Daniel Green and he left so there may well be enough work for another presenter.

They even had AY doing Yankee Candles the other day. She told us a particular candle had a burning time of 90 hours so you woud get 180 hours and the guest replied that you got three candles so it was 270 hours. Good preparation or what?

If anyone is leaving I hope it's Craig, he does his best, but I find him very monotonous.tired

I used to like Debbie on QVC. I did think it was strange Julia mentioned her on a show at the beginning of August with Alison about her desert island products or something so perhaps the rumours are true; then Alison mentioned her again in a subsequent show.

However wasn't Debbie a bit rude about QVC when she first left and started Ideal World?

Why are we so convinced someone is leaving? They took on Daniel Green and he left so there may well be enough work for another presenter.

They even had AY doing Yankee Candles the other day. She told us a particular candle had a burning time of 90 hours so you woud get 180 hours and the guest replied that you got three candles so it was 270 hours. Good preparation or what?

I've seen AY cover a couple of shows in the past, one I remember was an in the Kitchen Hour where she had to Demo an iron!

Does JR pick and choose what shows she does? I only ask because i'd love to see her try and present a DIY show- but she used to present a variety of shows but doesn't anymore.

Julian is a good Presenter and still my favourite (since Cara Tritton left) as he has more life in him which the likes of AK and JF don't have. Didn't Jill used to do the Health and Fitness hours anyway?

Last edited:
I've read on here more than once that QVC don't give second chances but it would be nice if it were true. Maybe times are harder than we think and QVC need tried and tested sales people with a big fan base.

She would give JR a run for her money.

Didn't they give Rob Locke a second chance? He went away and came back again?

Jilly H only seems to work part time these days I noticed the other day she must have been late because Alison y was presenting Yanky candles. I like Jh not fussed on Debbie and nearly every channel shes gone on has shut down.

Or gone up in smoke (only joking!).

I like Debbie -would love to see Lavers back on there too!

Julia has confirmed to me - in an answer in her blog - that Debbie Flint is returning to QVC after a ten year absence ( i cant believe its been 10!! years). Both Julia and Debbie met for coffee earlier this year and Julia says that Debs is just the same - her laugh is still infectious. I'm so looking forward to seeing Debs on QVC again and as others have said, i hope Lavers returns next - both he and Debs would be the injection of talent QVC are needing just now.

Hi Bluebell

I hope you are wellx Julia didnt give any timescale re Debbie returning to QVC, but i get the feeling it will be soon?

Linda

Hi QVC Princess....great to see you active again. What have you been up to? Tried to pm you a few times. xx

I always liked Debbie but as I haven't seen her for years I shall reserve judgement. I'm sure she will be an improvement on the likes of Cloudier, Sara, Catherine & Jill - all of whom I'd like to see the back of. :wave2:

Latest posts

Back