Debbie Flint on the news.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought that! Sure you’re meant to take it easy after a detached retina - going to a Tory conference would surely be contraindicated?!

It would certainly make my blood boil - even the thought of it does!

I’m quite surprised she’s a card-carrying Conservative anyway. I hadn’t given any thought to what her politics would be (or anything about her!), but if I did I wouldn’t have thought that?
I agree Loopy. Maybe she grew up in a cardboard box, clawed her way to some sort of financial stability and is terrified Labour might impose a tax on freebies. It could be ruinous.

You're all missing the point. The thing with politics is you worm your way in, be seen in the right places (even better if you have a media presence already), chummy up with the right people, say the right things and next thing you're sitting on the front bench, diversity and all that being what it is.

Why aren't I there already?

Because you're honest and won't sell your principles (and future voters) to the highest bidder? Not to mention your soul.

I'm watching a very dear friend navigate his way into politics. I hope it doesn't destroy his principles as it seems to do with almost all the others.

I know very little about politics and am not that interested but my blood boils at any unfairness, underhandedness and back-stabbing. That seems to be all I see our politicians do these days.

We are shaken, I saw her yesterday looking like she had been pulled through a headge backwards.Looking somewhat startled. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I was mad I phoned QVC to ask if Debbie was thinking of selling her Tory party line on QVC? Today I saw her fixated drinking in the Patel party line las if it were nectar. She has made me feel relay sick to my stomach. So disappointing I would not buy anything she was promoting on QVC it is my protest. I have told them so. I certainly will not be buying her political view. Debbie Flint you disgust me.What a sell out. I have been watching her since 1994. No more.

On the subject of QVC presenters popping up in unexpected places - I'm sure Anne Dawson is doing an ad for the red cross. :unsure:
She’s an actress, don’t yaknow…..

She’s just incredibly ambitious with very sharp elbows. It’s not a crime to be a Tory but this particular bunch is scraping the barrel imo. Bojo is a loose cannon who kicked out all the experienced level heads and look at us now. How anyone can look adoringly at Priti Patel is beyond me 🤢 but del is doubtless fawning over anyone she can, hoping to be invited to drinkies. It’s a pity the opposition is so troubled. I can’t see myself voting at all next time around.

D
Esther McVey

Don't mention her. I'm sure she's with what is the most useless of totally useless humans. I heard this idiot say the disabled should work for less than the minimum wage to make themselves more employable. If I needed to dislike the Tories any more that plonker provided enough of a reason.

Perhaps I shouldn't dislike her but if she can snog a man like that then she to must be revolting and horrible. They were also tided up with claiming lots of expenses. A twisted bent corkscrew is a lovely straight like compared to those two.

Just my opinion having him as my MP. Apparently they have a Richard and Judy type newspaper column someone told me.

I'm not getting involved with politics - not on here anyway, and everyone has right to their own view, but although we don't agree with Flint showing her exposure at a party conference (be it Labour/Tory/Green/Loony etc) , I'm sure QVC will take the attitude that they can't dictate what presenters / staff do in their own time. I'm sure if challenged Flinty will maintain she is doing 'research' for a new book - 😂 😂 😂

We are shaken, I saw her yesterday looking like she had been pulled through a headge backwards.Looking somewhat startled. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I was mad I phoned QVC to ask if Debbie was thinking of selling her Tory party line on QVC? Today I saw her fixated drinking in the Patel party line las if it were nectar. She has made me feel relay sick to my stomach. So disappointing I would not buy anything she was promoting on QVC it is my protest. I have told them so. I certainly will not be buying her political view. Debbie Flint you disgust me.What a sell out. I have been watching her since 1994. No more.
I'm not surprised by her politics. Money grabbing sell it big regardless whether people can afford it, who gives a monkeys as long as she is all right Jack. Even more reason to turn her off her screeching voice. After Phil whatever he is called from Location Location Location was shown smiling holding the dead stag he had just shot I voted with my feet and won't watch anything he is in. That's all we can do - turn off or over.

She’s just incredibly ambitious with very sharp elbows. It’s not a crime to be a Tory but this particular bunch is scraping the barrel imo. Bojo is a loose cannon who kicked out all the experienced level heads and look at us now. How anyone can look adoringly at Priti Patel is beyond me 🤢 but del is doubtless fawning over anyone she can, hoping to be invited to drinkies. It’s a pity the opposition is so troubled. I can’t see myself voting at all next time around.
I feel exactly the same, even the thought of having to walk to the polling station is too much. My sister believes voting should be legally enforced but that the ballot paper should contain a None Of The Above box & contents herself by spoiling her paper because these have to be counted. At the start of the last election I put a notice on our door requesting no political literature & copied a photo of a rottweiler at the bottom, it worked. BTW we have a cat & a bunny.

Latest posts

Back