Dawn Bibby Twitter Tweets!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She mentions that she appeared on QVC flogging line dancing stuff aeons ago. I don't know and I don't want to know.

Sorry Vampyre....Just couldn't resist :devil:

Attachments

• cowgirl-costume-2.jpg
    cowgirl-costume-2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 212
Sorry Vampyre....Just couldn't resist :devil:

Yee Haw!
Y'all better git yerselves to Topaz crafts for a rootin' tooting time with Dawnie.

I'll continue idolising Keef, keep my narrow horizons and refrain from diversifying into worshipping the Dawn.

Just thought I would ask your opinions, do you think Dawn should at the end of one of her shows, say that JJ an I have sadly split up. We would be grateful if you would not ask why as this is private matter. The reason I say this is because people who can't use computers (I don't want anyone to think I am being rude) would not know and they may ask when her questions where JJ is. My Brother, Sister an Sister in law can't use computers and too be honest they don't have the time to learn. My Friends where lucky enough to go on the craft event and said everyone on there table where gossiping about Dawn and JJ splitting up.

(the only known photo of whom was taken when she was 4 years old and she's now in her 20's).

Actually, there was a very large photo of billie with her parents, in the Daily Mail when their marriage broke up.

As for Dawn, I have never been one who believes, that if a person is in the public eye and discusses their lives, that msans they can never have any privacy about anything. I think that is totally unfair. Her job puts her in the public eye, but when having a bad time I think anyone like her or any celebrity (I don't think she is one, by the way) should be ale to say 'back off and leave me to sort this out please.'

When my marriage broke down I avoided Church for ages, as I didn't want to talk to anyone about it, and because my husband and I were very involved in the Church (he was on the PCC and Synod for 3 years) I just couldn't avoid apprently well meant, but actually nosy questions. I still find it dfficult 2 years on. I really feel for her, facing this humiliation in front of the cameras-it's not a nice feeling at all.

I would think that the big vacant space on her wedding ring finger might send out the message without her having to say anything! You don't need a computer to see that. And if anyone is rude enough to ask her why she has taken her ring off, I think she can reply as she sees fit.
Let's just say I think the next beau who passes through Dawn's life won't be taking such a starring role, nor will he have a walk-on part in her craft DVD's! I think this might have been a hard lesson learned for Dawnie in keeping business and personal lives very separate.

I've just noticed they are still showing that promo film of all the presenters, in which Julian is seen shaking JJ's hand on set. A tad insensitive, I hope Dawnie doesn't see it.

Part of me thinks the twitter comments are there more to prove a point to someone. Everyone knows that when someone hurts you you want to show them you are doing just fine! Subsequently can't help thinking shes putting comments on to 'prove a point' if certain people e.g ex's were looking. I have never even bothered looking on her twitter site but after the comment on the furum re a little 'rant', I have started looking. However, it just seems she permantly trying to prove she having a fab time with comments about dancing til late. If I was out partying the last thing I would think to do is twitter what I'm doing!!

Well if Ihadn't read about the twitter rants I'd have been none the wiser. She clearly wanted attention and to prove a point and when I was watching her yesterday all I could think was you poor silly, undignified woman, I wasn't paying attention to the products. She should have stayed sctum.

Part of me thinks the twitter comments are there more to prove a point to someone. Everyone knows that when someone hurts you you want to show them you are doing just fine! Subsequently can't help thinking shes putting comments on to 'prove a point' if certain people e.g ex's were looking. I have never even bothered looking on her twitter site but after the comment on the furum re a little 'rant', I have started looking. However, it just seems she permantly trying to prove she having a fab time with comments about dancing til late. If I was out partying the last thing I would think to do is twitter what I'm doing!!

Was thinking the same thing - who on earth "tweets" whilst out "boogeying"? :taphead:

****** hell just read Dawn Bibby's twitter feed and she's off on her travels again! "flying to Chicago tomorrow" I haven't had a holiday for over 7 years. And she's moaning about having no clothes for Chicago. Going to rename her Judith Chalmers. She has more holidays then Thomas Cook.

****** hell just read Dawn Bibby's twitter feed and she's off on her travels again! "flying to Chicago tomorrow" I haven't had a holiday for over 7 years. And she's moaning about having no clothes for Chicago. Going to rename her Judith Chalmers. She has more holidays then Thomas Cook.

Think she's going to a craft convention. Probably this one: https://www.chashow.org/eweb/startpage.aspx

Having accompanied my hubbie to conventions in the past, you get a lot of free time, so more like a holiday than work I'd say.

she's the same colour :cheeky:

I think she is going on behalf of both herself and QVC. The trip is for buying purposes and is with the QVC buyers, I believe. She has also mentioned (can't remember where - possibly her blog) that, at this particular event, Kanban are launching in the US.

Think she's going to a craft convention. Probably this one: https://www.chashow.org/eweb/startpage.aspx

Having accompanied my hubbie to conventions in the past, you get a lot of free time, so more like a holiday than work I'd say.

True, but I've done the US book fair when it was in Chicago a couple of times and, believe me, by the time you trailed around a trade fair for two days you're too tired to go very far. If the trip is longer than the days she will be at the fair then that might be different, but if she is just going for the days she will be on site then she will be lucky to do more than that and get dinner.

I really can't stand this woman and I love crafts!
She just comes across as so insincere and miserable, no wonder her husband did one!

Amy on the other hand seems lovely!

Latest posts

Back