Dawn Bibby Twitter Tweets!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has been tweeting from there with pictures, just spotted one with the awful Amy with her..

I've also been following Dawn's twitter to see what goodies will be forthcoming from their visit to CHA with QVC. I'm just hoping that all this isn't going on the QVC expenses bill. Because in the end it's the customer who pays for it. http://twitpic.com/29tpf7

None of my business and I could be wrong but I personally think JJ left Dawn because he wanted children. I can remember Dawn once saying he was getting broody.

I've also been following Dawn's twitter to see what goodies will be forthcoming from their visit to CHA with QVC. I'm just hoping that all this isn't going on the QVC expenses bill. Because in the end it's the customer who pays for it. http://twitpic.com/29tpf7

Not really very glamorous or luxurious - the door to the toilet is open and the toilet roll holder and spare rolls are on view........

A photo that needed cropping before upoading I think :up:

I thought Amy was a lot better last time I saw her on QVC.......mind you, that wouldn't be hard! :talking:

But she seemed much more natural and cheerful and was having a laugh at least, not moaning about her lack of holidays etc.

If she could stop saying "SO SO" it would be better and the habit seems to be spreading, think it was Howard on IW who kept "SO SO-ing" the other day!

So so pretty

So so gorgus

So so easy

:headbang:

If she could stop saying "SO SO" it would be better and the habit seems to be spreading, think it was Howard on IW who kept "SO SO-ing" the other day!

So so pretty

So so gorgus

So so easy

:headbang:

The double use of adjectives seems to be a frequent occurrence too with various presenters.

I've just noticed they are still showing that promo film of all the presenters, in which Julian is seen shaking JJ's hand on set. A tad insensitive, I hope Dawnie doesn't see it.

Is that JJ? I thought it was the We R Memory Keepers man! Blimey.

Latest posts

Back