Dawn Bibby Twitter Tweets!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A lot of Forum Members are writing on here about some heartbreaking, and horrible things that have happened to them in their personal lives. I feel for every single one. I also feel for Dawn because it is clear that whatever has happened has been awful for her. We can all only live the lives we have been given. On a practical day-to-day level, and in an emotional sense, the problems, shocks and tragedies we all experience in our lives are just that to each of us, because they are our own. No matter that someone else's problem was, on the greater scheme of things, more troubling, their shock greater, or their tragedy more terrible than ours. We are living in our own lives and that is what we have to deal with. Perhaps, when time passes, we might appreciate that things could have been so much worse, but not while we are in the middle of it, not while everything is so raw. That seems to be where Dawn is, and we should grant her some space, without unrelenting criticism of her decisions to share, or not. So what, if she's keeping it to herself? So what if she can afford the time and expense to go on holidays? I bet she'd rather none of this had erupted.

I don't belong to Twitter!

What's going on:confused: Hubby and I noticed she had shed her wedding ring. To be honest we don't watch her that often, just to get ideas for crafting so we have obviously missed something

I have often thought that Miss Bibby was overworking, she always had a bad throat, etc. Perhaps she put business before her marriage and thought all would be well. We'll never know the truth but she should stop going on about it. :thinking:

agree with most people if she don't want to talk about whatever happened then stop mentioning it she's free to tweet but don't go on about it and expect people not to enquire what's going on

Its about time DB stopped wallowing in self pity. So she is going thro a marriage breakdown...she s not the first and will not be the last. Think she should stop 'running away' from reality {Egypt} and face up to things,How unfair and selfish -like to expect others to run her buisness etc. while she 'tops-up' the tan every other week.She WOULD feel hard done by if she had kiddies dependant on her and was not as wealthy as she is. Dont forget there are always two sides to every story and while she gets all the sympathy...we dont know what JJ had to put up with. Many people have commented in the past how she talked down to him ,even humiliated him on air. Get over yourself DB and stop being a spoiled woman.

Its about time DB stopped wallowing in self pity. So she is going thro a marriage breakdown...she s not the first and will not be the last. Think she should stop 'running away' from reality {Egypt} and face up to things,How unfair and selfish -like to expect others to run her buisness etc. while she 'tops-up' the tan every other week.She WOULD feel hard done by if she had kiddies dependant on her and was not as wealthy as she is. Dont forget there are always two sides to every story and while she gets all the sympathy...we dont know what JJ had to put up with. Many people have commented in the past how she talked down to him ,even humiliated him on air. Get over yourself DB and stop being a spoiled woman.

I think that's extremely harsh. Like I said before, you simply can't compare one person's problems with another's. It's not for any of us to decide how she should react to/deal with her own personal issues. Relative wealth might help with the everyday practicalities of life, but it doesn't make up for the heartbreak and pain.
I really think Dawn has only mentioned this issue on so many occasions because she keeps getting plagued by people asking, making insinuations and gossiping. That, no matter how much money she may have, is no fun at all. And presumably those people taking care of her business are her employees who are getting paid to do their job?

I don't know Dawn and I don't know the details of her situation, but surely everyone is entitled to a a bit of privacy and a bit of leeway to adjust to things without half the planet passing judgement on them?

It's her second divorce I believe and she announced yesterday on qvc that the key to her heart is available so I don't think any of us need be concerned for her wellbeing. She is such a fortunate person but always seems to find something negative to home in on. Her marriage ending is tough. She attends a spiritualist, I hope her attitude to that is a bit more positive or else it's a definite waste of time.
BTW Anthony Heywood seems to have decided not to go the "poor Dawn" route and yesterday actually made me laugh by being quite rude to her about her atrocious abuse of language and giving bored now signs when she was doing her nobody knows the troubles I've seen allusions. He seems to have lost patience with her the day she was back after a holiday and gasped about how wonderful it would be to have a 6 week holiday.

Last edited:
It's her second divorce I believe and she announced yesterday on qvc that the key to her heart is available so I don't think any of us need be concerned for her wellbeing. She is such a fortunate person but always seems to find something negative to home in on. Her marriage ending is tough. She attends a spiritualist, I hope her attitude to that is a bit more positive or else it's a definite waste of time.
BTW Anthony Heywood seems to have decided not to go the "poor Dawn" route and yesterday actually made me laugh by being quite rude to her about her atrocious abuse of language and giving bored now signs when she was doing her nobody knows the troubles I've seen allusions.

so she's still trying to involve us :mysmilie_854:

She threatened us with a book about her life and told us it would be a best seller!! It would also be the death of a regiment of proof readers. Yes I know that's a mean thing to say but I cannot understand anyone not wanting to speak or write to the absolute best of their ability.

I wish DB would just get on with making her cards and other crafty things.. The thing is, because she has been quite open in the past about her life, this has consequences and now many people want to continue to know whats going on, good or bad.. Its like trying to shut the stable door, once the horse has bolted.. :thinking:

It's her second divorce I believe and she announced yesterday on qvc that the key to her heart is available so I don't think any of us need be concerned for her wellbeing. She is such a fortunate person but always seems to find something negative to home in on. Her marriage ending is tough.
She's only happy when she's ****** moaning about something. It's no wonder JJ bugga'd off.

She threatened us with a book about her life and told us it would be a best seller!! It would also be the death of a regiment of proof readers. Yes I know that's a mean thing to say but I cannot understand anyone not wanting to speak or write to the absolute best of their ability.

Shouldn't there be a comma or two in there?:giggle::wave::wink:

Shouldn't there be a comma or two in there?:giggle::wave::wink:

Yes there should! I was never taught grammar at school and over the years have tried to learn from books but it ain't easy or much fun :grin:
At least I'm honestly carp at such things and don't use a checking service :tongue:

These people who constantly pop up defending 'The Bibster' just don't 'Get It'. It's not just the divorce, it's her whole attitude. Before this happened she was quite happy to brag about her life, and wanted to share with everyone the wonderful lifestyle she has. So much so, that she showed us most of it on her latest "Craft" DVD....inside her beautiful home, JJ, her pets.....everything that I would consider to be private. She's shown scrapbook pages of her wedding, 40th birthday party, (with herself dressed as a 'Fairy' and poor JJ dressed up as 'Prince Charming'). We've seen it all. So I don't feel too sorry for her. Dawn loves Dawn, and I'm sure that with all the support she is getting from all of her family, friends, and her loyal army of fluffy supporters she will do just fine. As for the biography...she's wasting her time...we already know most of her life story.

These people who constantly pop up defending 'The Bibster' just don't 'Get It'. It's not just the divorce, it's her whole attitude. Before this happened she was quite happy to brag about her life, and wanted to share with everyone the wonderful lifestyle she has. So much so, that she showed us most of it on her latest "Craft" DVD....inside her beautiful home, JJ, her pets.....everything that I would consider to be private. She's shown scrapbook pages of her wedding, 40th birthday party, (with herself dressed as a 'Fairy' and poor JJ dressed up as 'Prince Charming'). We've seen it all. So I don't feel too sorry for her. Dawn loves Dawn, and I'm sure that with all the support she is getting from all of her family, friends, and her loyal army of fluffy supporters she will do just fine. As for the biography...she's wasting her time...we already know most of her life story.

Exactly! :clapping::clapping:

Yes there should! I was never taught grammar at school and over the years have tried to learn from books but it ain't easy or much fun :grin:
At least I'm honestly carp at such things and don't use a checking service :tongue:

The reason there are so many mistakes in newspapers is that sub-editors continually use 'spell checkers'! And those things never know how to punctuate correctly! (spell checkers, not sub-editors ... although ...:cheeky:)

interesting that we're discussing this shortly after the revelation that jennifer saunders has just had the all-clear from her breast cancer.

she managed to keep her business to herself for the 9 months that she was in treatment, only speaking out when she got the all clear recently. and have you ever seen a photo of jennifer saunders children? or dawn french's daughter billie for that matter (the only known photo of whom was taken when she was 4 years old and she's now in her 20's). these are examples of people who have not courted attention outside of their stage/tv personas presumably because they dont feel they need to. there's no doubt that the press could have got pics of dawn and jen's kids, and no doubt someone will have known about jen's cancer but theyve chosen not to report it. mutual respect?

every time you hear a journalist challenged on invasion of peoples privacy they respond that their subjects want attention on THEIR terms but expect to be left alone when it suits. i'm coming to the conclusion that this is true and that celebs who choose to use the media should expect to be used in return.

dawn bibby may only be a shopping telly personality but boy she's really switched onto the "buy my products, buy my lifestyle" concept. she has used her family and personal life mercilessly to promote herself and her business. she cant just switch off people's curiosity now.

no sympathy for her.

The reason there are so many mistakes in newspapers is that sub-editors continually use 'spell checkers'! And those things never know how to punctuate correctly! (spell checkers, not sub-editors ... although ...:cheeky:)
Oh for gawds sake!! :wonder: Does it matter that much?? :dull: It's a forum not a ****** literary convention. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back