ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Five hours:

"Jadeite Huaigu"
"Colours of Jadeite" (part 1)
"Colours of Jadeite" (part 2)
"Natural Type A Jadeite Super Show"
"Type A Bi Colour Jadeite"
Do you think it could be a form of punishment for Dave? He really has bought a ridiculous amount of the stuff now he has to stand there day after day trying to get rid of it! Part of me thinks he is quite brave to face customers every day knowing how sick and fed up we are with the whole thing. But then again maybe he selling loads of the stuff going by the messages they receive how grateful they are! Either way I will be happier when changes have been made as up to now nothing has.

Five hours:

"Jadeite Huaigu"
"Colours of Jadeite" (part 1)
"Colours of Jadeite" (part 2)
"Natural Type A Jadeite Super Show"
"Type A Bi Colour Jadeite"
According to Lindsey just now, the 9am hour will potentially be jadeite as well, although it's now showing up on the schedule. She said that Dave will be there to quick off the event at 9am

The Burmese blue sapphire pieces are pretty and good colour, natural ... but 'heavily included' so Dave already making reference to what you would pay on Bond St is just plain silly ...
I've just tuned in to see Burma Unlocked - sorry Imogene9500 but it looks cheap and plastic looking (heavily included it says in the description). It looks like the sort of thing I played with when I was about 10 years old and of course there's jade in the blue sapphire hour too - yawn.

According to Lindsey just now, the 9am hour will potentially be jadeite as well, although it's now showing up on the schedule. She said that Dave will be there to quick off the event at 9am
Yes I saw that. Either way I'm not buying. No confidence in anything they sell now and still waiting for the promised reorgnisation!

Never mind that "magic money tree" politicians always talk about. Dave's got a whole magic jade forest.

And a very pale lilac jade is apparently "dove blue jadeite". It does look vaguely bluish on the close up film, but very lavender in Lindsey's mitt.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I almost miss Hattie's plastic handbags and brass scarf rings. Almost.

Never mind that "magic money tree" politicians always talk about. Dave's got a whole magic jade forest.

And a very pale lilac jade is apparently "dove blue jadeite". It looks vaguely bluish on the close up film l, but very lavender in Lindsey's mitt.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I almost miss Hattie's plastic handbags and brass scarf rings. Almost.
That's desperation for you stay strong!!.

Last edited:
Now now remember they only sell ethically sourced stones
Next up with Ellis: blood diamonds in painted gold colour silver, followed by a new event: "The Colours of Gems from Sanctioned and Embargoed Natons"

And Ellis starts yet another show defending the glut of jade. I have never ever seen a business trying to justify its stock to potential customers like Gemporia is constantly doing these days.

Latest posts

Back