Dale...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

..seemed hyper when presenting the TSV. I wonder if they've all been told to up their enthusiasm? At this rate we will soon end up with Stepford Wives (and husbands).:25:

Linda

I think even the presenters have got bored with showing the same old tat yet again. And even the 'new' presenters are boring (Daniel and Craig!!!!).

Whilst the old ones, Paul Lavers, Debbie Flint and Steve Whatley (RIP) etc could be annoying sometimes at least they were entertaining. I could find myself in stiches when they were presenting at times even if the item was crap.

Bring on some new and exciting stuff (and presenters) please QVC.

Absolutely Rosey. Boring, boring, disappointing. What's happened to QVC? Perhaps it's had it's day. Very few laughs nowadays, just the same old hard sell. Particularly Simon who completely oversells everything. I still watch, but don't buy much. Can't be good for sales if I'm not the only one.

Bring in some entertaining presenters, and get rid of the ones that aren't much good. It's not rocket science !

Absolutely Rosey. Boring, boring, disappointing. What's happened to QVC? Perhaps it's had it's day. Very few laughs nowadays, just the same old hard sell. Particularly Simon who completely oversells everything. I still watch, but don't buy much. Can't be good for sales if I'm not the only one.

Bring in some entertaining presenters, and get rid of the ones that aren't much good. It's not rocket science !

Thing is IW sell same old rubbish day in day out but at least laugh about it!

I know what you mean. Its not brain surgery after all. No need to be quite so serious about everything. When they do their anniversary shows and have flash-backs to different years I wonder what the "highlights" from 2009 are gonna be??

Highlights from 2009? Julia doing her "twirling" the other night, most definitely. Imagine a portly fortune-teller on acid..

I think even the presenters have got bored with showing the same old tat yet again. And even the 'new' presenters are boring (Daniel and Craig!!!!).

Whilst the old ones, Paul Lavers, Debbie Flint and Steve Whatley (RIP) etc could be annoying sometimes at least they were entertaining. I could find myself in stiches when they were presenting at times even if the item was crap.

Bring on some new and exciting stuff (and presenters) please QVC.

Especially when Paul had quite obviously been drinking, so funny!

Latest posts

Back