Dale Franklin Age?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Dale and think he is a good presenter, he always seem to do his homework on what he is presenting. Imo he is the best male presenter on qvc. I only switch him off when he is on with AP.
Agreed. As well as doing his homework and acting professionally, I like the way he doesn't scream and shout, doesn't do any 'hard sell' and is genuinely polite and respectful towards other presenters, guests and other staff. He comes across as a gent, compared to the likes of Charlie Brook and the silly fluffy Craig.

I think the wedding pic is lovely, as is her dress - so elegant with lace sleeves (unlike in recent years where brides have exposed all in their strapless jobs ). I don't mind Dale, at least he doesn't continually wave his arms about and 'snorts' like that other idiot.

"Knuckles Kramer" :ROFLMAO: . Possibly my least favourite presenter: what is it about that voice which is so totally unbearable, apart from the obvious problem of constant shouting?

Thinking about it, I haven't actually seen her on for ages. Could it possibly be that she's left... Or is that too much to hope for?
She was on over the weekend. I heard her before I saw her. 😉

Dale sold me one of the first things I ever bought on QVC and I know I've told the story before. Stumbled in from the pub, put the telly on and there was Dale selling the Santa Express train set for kids. I have/had no children but my nephew at the time was about 2. I remember Dale shouting "almost gone" and I grabbed the phone (no laptop then) and managed to get one - £19.99 TSV.

The nephew is now 28 and all four of his younger brothers also played with that train set before it went (perfectly working) to the charity shop. I remember my mum phoned me before she gave it away to make sure I didn't mind!

CC

He was 60 in Dec 19 as per posting in Jan 2020.
Thanks so much Lloyd ;o)

Dale is quite short, so as he's looking down at his wife in that lovely wedding day photo, she must be very petite...
Actually I think most of the male presenters are short...except beanpole Charlie.
But yes, Dale is as professional now as he was when I started watching Q in 2009. The female presenters, on the other hand, seem to have not merely lowered their standards but totally abandoned them!
He is positively saintly not to have throttled the monstrous ego that is AP.
Who is AP?

I like Dale and think he is a good presenter, he always seem to do his homework on what he is presenting. Imo he is the best male presenter on qvc. I only switch him off when he is on with AP.
Who is AP?

I can't take to the smarmy Craig Rowe, and imo Charlie Brook is getting too silly to watch, if he isn't waffling about food he
is flirting with the guest/presenters .. I think he might be having a midlife crisis... :) :) I suppose it could be me getting grumpy.

The only male presenters who are an instant switch off for me are Simon Biagi and Richard Jackson. The latter appears to be semi-retired so unless he's flogging his products we are spared his presence.
I think Craig was the last male presenter to join. I think they could do with adding another one...but I'm being careful what I wish for... there are some ghastly ones on other channels (but I'm sure some of the female presenters will make them look good in comparison!).

"Knuckles Kramer" :ROFLMAO: . Possibly my least favourite presenter: what is it about that voice which is so totally unbearable, apart from the obvious problem of constant shouting?

Thinking about it, I haven't actually seen her on for ages. Could it possibly be that she's left... Or is that too much to hope for?
She was off for 6 weeks as she was having an operation.

The only male presenters who are an instant switch off for me are Simon Biagi and Richard Jackson. The latter appears to be semi-retired so unless he's flogging his products we are spared his presence.
I think Craig was the last male presenter to join. I think they could do with adding another one...but I'm being careful what I wish for... there are some ghastly ones on other channels (but I'm sure some of the female presenters will make them look good in comparison!).
Wasn’t Miceal after Craig 🤔

Latest posts

Back