Dale Franklin Age?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Without the smarminess he is quite good looking & smartly dressed/groomed. But the smarminess makes him completely unattractive in my book.

perhaps I’m odd but ‘handsome’ has never been a main attribute of any man I’ve loved or just been attracted to.
The eye of the beholder, I think.

Dale is easy listening. I find him very likeable. Charlie always looks bored, and seems to be taking the pee, Craig is like an over excited puppy, and Micael gabbles ten to the dozen and makes my head spin!
About the shoulder pads: I'm fairly sure he was wearing big, square ones under a jumper when he was with Andy Peters. As for the corsets, he has no hint of a belly at all, which is rather unusual for a man of his years. It's quite common for men to wear shape wear these days (but perhaps they have always worn some form of it.)

That competition was fixed. No way was Craig the best contestant, it was obvious he was set up to win.
I think viewers got the vote and they voted for Craig. There were a couple of others who were in the final and were very good but I think Craig won fair and square according to the competition rules. He had presented on another shopping channel, I think it was Express Shopping but it went bust.

CC

Andi Peters, AP also describes him - arrogant prat.
Andi Peters has always struck me as being angry that the world has never given him the star status and career that his obvious (to him and nobody else) talent deserves.

I bet he utterly despises and is completely jealous of fellow BBC Broom Cupboard presenter Philip Schofield. Though he had managed to do considerably better in the long run than Delboy Debbie Flint.

Latest posts

Back