Crowngate resuurrected

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good on Alan Jenkins! Let's see if he gets a reply, though I very much doubt it. If I'm not mistaken, I'm not sure I could be wrong, but didn't Queen Julia Roberts get it at a knock down bargain price.

Brilliant. I don't "do" Facebook but I look at QVC's and a couple of other pages now and then and as soon as I saw that photo of Will in the crown, I knew it would start something. Well done, stratobuddy. I wonder how long your FB post will stay up before being torn down by QVC!

I think its outrageous, particularly when he said he doesn't know what happened to it. Er, why not ? it must have been discussed by the presenters, and find it hard to believe he wasn't "in the loop".

Very telling.......

***hushed up***

:mysmilie_1:

I think its outrageous, particularly when he said he doesn't know what happened to it. Er, why not ? it must have been discussed by the presenters, and find it hard to believe he wasn't "in the loop".

Will's in a perfect position to find out, even if he can't remember. I don't think it's much too ask him to find out hoiw much the charity received from the "auction".

I think with Will it is a case of liar, liar pants on fire. He must know who has the crown.

Well isn't he the twit to resurrect it. Of course these people with the brain of a gnat don't realise that us folk have the memory of an elephant and quite rightly won't let it go.

Good on you, don't let him fob you off.

Well done strato, bet Will has caused probs digging this up. Wonder why he did. Basso was mentioned in the loop too along with Julia.

A lot of the nationals are always asking for stories from the public............... so let's give'em this one ! No doubt they would have field day and be quite inventive with the headline - "Queen & QVC (no not Queen Victoria's Crown)" Crown -; 'All that does not glitter at QVC' ; 'Diamoneek Crown goes walk-about' ; the list is endless, and not the sort of publicity Q would want ! That would make'em come clean.

Latest posts

Back