Craig

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
Watching him on the Tiffany lighting show and hes been asking his twitter followers whats there happy thought for the week ,(sorry think i was just sick ) Hes so smarmy

Watching him on the Tiffany lighting show and hes been asking his twitter followers whats there happy thought for the week ,(sorry think i was just sick ) Hes so smarmy

Totally agree cant stand him . ,My least fav presenter

I think we all wish they'd stop twattering/twittering during shows lol! That aside I actually think Craig's ok. At least he's enthusiastic & shows us his peony flower arrangement pics & knows his yankee candles:nod: & I never get shouted at to buy by Craig, (or told to raly my friends & neighbours to contribute to a sausage maker I've always wanted for £100's):giggle:

Another vote for Craig.
I like his smiling face. I don't think he's smarmy at all.

If he came on in a monotone voice looking like he really couldn't give a fig for the items he's selling he would get slated then! He wouldn't be in his job that long either.

I've got a soft spot for Craig. He cares so much about doing his job well and is truly enthusiastic about what he presents. Not sure how he fits all his purchases into his flat though!

I've got a soft spot for Craig. He cares so much about doing his job well and is truly enthusiastic about what he presents. Not sure how he fits all his purchases into his flat though!
He probably has the vacuum bags that you put everything in, then suck the air out, and put them under your bed, to keep everything in :)

He probably has the vacuum bags that you put everything in, then suck the air out, and put them under your bed, to keep everything in :)

hey, that was something else they used to sell! remember when that huge sp**er came crawling out?

hey, that was something else they used to sell! remember when that huge sp**er came crawling out?
I bought them, and some of them don;t work, rubbish. Don't remember the spider, just as well probably :)

I bought them, and some of them don;t work, rubbish. Don't remember the spider, just as well probably :)

same here - the seal doesn't seem tight enough on some of them. they puncture easily too.

the....thing was in an old duvet or something adrienne wotsername was shoving in one.

Latest posts

Back