Craig

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like Craig, he's a genuinely happy chap and he always makes me smile and laugh along with him.

I find him smug and very self important, going on about all his purchases and all the many people he buys for. Im sure QVC are overjoyed that he plows all his wages back into the company though. He is like the Chesire cat, Im sure its not possible to be so happy all of the time, maybe he does have off days but doesn let them show. Sometimes he can cheer me up but other times his grinning and chit chatty irritates me.

Last edited:
Anyway It made my day when he came last on the favourite presenter poll :mysmilie_483:

It means blowing your own trumpet, Craig sound like a male Mother Teresa. LOL

"Is it better to have no mouth than to talk sh**e? Craig, I'm afraid, does a wee bit of that. However, he is not alone. It is a presenter's job to talk and of course they must run out of sensible things to say at times. I like Craig in small doses and he can be truly professional. He can also be stupid and that's when I turn off.

CC

Totally agree cant stand him . ,My least fav presenter

me too. Obviously I can comment only on his presenting style and he's probably a lot of fun IRL, but I cringe at some of the stuff he comes out with, his voices, arm-waving etc. Having said that, he probably sells a lot because he does give out quite a bit of info.

The only moves Craig will be seeing is all his lovely neighbours putting there houses up for sale , im embarrassed for him lol

He's probably thinking about his next trip to the sand dunes where he will be penetrated by the sun's rays.

I thought it may be a bit cringey but actually I thought he did really well with the moves. Come on SCBU, he can hardly do a presentation for Zumba & stand still can he.

I feel Craig has finally found his vocation - a Zumba presenter. Fair play to him. Very enjoyable viewing, and brings out the best in him. He obviously is not suited to run of the mill presenting. What on earth is wrong with Keeley? She sounds like she smokes 100 non-tipped cigarettes a day!

Latest posts

Back