Craig

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I feel Craig has finally found his vocation - a Zumba presenter. Fair play to him. Very enjoyable viewing, and brings out the best in him.

I agree, he got into the spirit of it totally! Credit where due :nod:

Last edited:
The only moves Craig will be seeing is all his lovely neighbours putting there houses up for sale , im embarrassed for him lol

I would have watched the show tonight if the QVC Clown hadn't been on. I also feel embarrassed for him, imo he is a total creep, if someone asked him to jump he would ask how high....

I would have watched the show tonight if the QVC Clown hadn't been on. I also feel embarrassed for him, imo he is a total creep, if someone asked him to jump he would ask how high....

I find him to be a bit of a suck too. He is so up the guests backsides it makes me sick. Does he dislike anything?

i think he did great. i only saw a little bit but at least he got into it - unlike the ones who claim to be dancers and/or have been doing it for months. whether you think he's an idiot or not, that's what zumba is.

I find him to be a bit of a suck too. He is so up the guests backsides it makes me sick. Does he dislike anything?
He can hardly say that he dislikes anything at QVC when he's trying to sell it. Having everything, using everything and liking everything is very common amongst QVC presenters.

Your right of course. Wouldnt it be refreshing if they just said, 'its nice but not my cup of tea. I would then belive them more.

Yeah come to think of it, I think Julian has said that but the others, well everything they smell is gorgeous, how we expected to get the right thing when they wont just be honest. I think if they did there sales would go up not down, but they are so stupid they dont realise it.

I don't mind Craig..most of the presenters suck up to the guests, and I think he gave the Zumba a good go tonight.
Really can't imagine Mr Borsby Brooks or Dale the dullard throwing a few moves!

Do you know LS I can't even imagine Charlie in slacks or tracky bottoms let alone swivelling his hips and shaking his maracas lol

Latest posts

Back