Craig Rowe has bought five of the Elemis TSVs....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
.....as just announced by JF.

I hope he gives one to his poor sister - the one that got married recently and had to make do with 'eek wedding rings, according to Craig last night. Really is a case of the 'haves' and 'have nots' in that family.

No pay freeze for the presenters this year then, and we wonder why they're out of touch.

I hope everyone he's bought them for knows what a bargain basement gift he got for them, with the TSV, multi buy, P&P disunt and 20% off.

Just imagine if you thought of him as a good friend and then you get the small bottle from the TSV - thats all - for Christmas! Somehow I can picture it :doh:

I laughed when i saw you put the picture of the salon on the QVC Facebook range. I'm sure some of the
facebookers were suprised at the leopard prints and the kebab shop LOL LOL LOL

Ha ha. Don't forget the 'spa' room that looks like Bet Lynch has thrown up in it. Leopard print as far as the eye can see. Tacky much?

You mean THIS?..

image.jpg

.....as just announced by JF.

I hope he gives one to his poor sister - the one that got married recently and had to make do with 'eek wedding rings, according to Craig last night. Really is a case of the 'haves' and 'have nots' in that family.

I 'd like to know who had the bright idea of having an on air "telant show" for a new QVC presenter ,and more to the point ,why the hell did they choose him. He makes my flesh crawl..and BTW.. who gives a s..t about Mummy ,Sister and all his other precious little anecdotes

i kind of feel it for poor keeley i can feel the tension through my crt tv. i heard one of the backroon staff say go back to whats in the tsv...over and over. can you imagine if all of the tsv's dont sell heads will roll.

oh the pressure

i kind of feel it for poor keeley i can feel the tension through my crt tv. i heard one of the backroon staff say go back to whats in the tsv...over and over. can you imagine if all of the tsv's dont sell heads will roll.

oh the pressure

so Keely bpught 10 and Craig 5............... imagine they are trying to save Elemis reputation lol

so Keely bpught 10 and Craig 5............... imagine they are trying to save Elemis reputation lol

oh dear can you imagine. its an awfull lot of pressure. at least with the molton brown it was really unisex and i know people join qvc just to get the mb tsv. it was manic.
i hope it all sells out soon be a bit of a dissapointment

Latest posts

Back