Cozee Home TSV 02/01/03

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Jabba, I've done the same!

I actually have a double bed with a king sized quilt. Not sure if it will squeeze into a double cover, but the king sized polka dot one I already have is a fair bit bigger than the king quilt, so I've risked it in the hope its also a bit oversized.

Might end up keeping it even if the duvet cover doesn't fit, because its worth it for the sheet and pillow cases.

Too good a deal (or mistake!) to pass up!

Thanks. That is a brilliant deal for the pink double. Already have the sheet sets and find them lovely and cosy. A dream to wash and dry too!

I have!! Needed to log into topcashback first to get my discount! Colour looks lovely and fresh for spring.

Id wondered about this tsv to try this range but just noticed the p&p is 7.95, so i wont be buying

Me too. I'd need to get the King size but with £8 p&p its getting in for £60. Why on earth is p&p so high?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I am gutted with the p&p too. I really fancied the superking in latte, but it would be about 64 quid! However, I have just returned the recent NN flannel bedding, so this could be a good substitute.

Have also ordered the pink double microfleece for my daughter, thanks to the tip off from Jabba.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Mic...ER-_-3&relType=INTELLIGENTOFFER&refLocation=3

I don't know whether or not this is an error but the pink double is showing at a price of £29 whilst the other colour options in the double are £47.

Needless to say I bought the pink option, which I already have

Thanks so much Jabba,have been wanting to try these but couldn't justify it with the postage.The wrong price made up for the postage.
Appears to be back up in price now,thanks again.

Well, I went for the latte in king size as some reviews mentioned sizing issues, so really hoping it will fit my super king duvet, as well as the king size mattress.

I also went for the faux fur pillow shams in cream, as they seem lovely and warm. Right, off to bed.

I've just been having a look at these, and seen that they're 100% polyester, are they not a bit static-tastic? I've got a NN flannel set which I do like but they're cotton aren't they.

I've just been having a look at these, and seen that they're 100% polyester, are they not a bit static-tastic? I've got a NN flannel set which I do like but they're cotton aren't they.
Absolutely no problems for me with static and I get shocks off loads of things. Just great getting back into bed as well in the middle of the night.
Only thing OH complains of is that it is more difficult to turn over in bed due to lack of slide.

I am gutted with the p&p too. I really fancied the superking in latte, but it would be about 64 quid! However, I have just returned the recent NN flannel bedding, so this could be a good substitute.

Have also ordered the pink double microfleece for my daughter, thanks to the tip off from Jabba.

Was that the recent 2 sets of flannel TSV ? It's got really bad reviews. Was it expensive to return?

I just cant get my head round this...and I know you're all telling me you love it...but its 100% polyester? The guest is saying even with sensitive skin it won't irritate? and do you really think its good value? I want a NN flannel set at the king is £57 and although I don't want 6 pieces..it is (I think).the king on this is £51 ( I think) I know what I'd prefer to have for the small difference....

Was that the recent 2 sets of flannel TSV ? It's got really bad reviews. Was it expensive to return?
I'm returning the set of Northern Night flannel you're referring to wrongsideof40. I've bought loads of flannel from NN and this was the worst one ever, i've never seen such bad quality. Was very disappointed in it, was so see through, you wouldnt dry dishes with it. They pick it up as its over the weight, so im waiting for the carrier to collect it, and i put in a big long letter complaining about it. I also bought the sheets to match, and will be returning them. All the other flannel i have is wonderful, so i don't know why they let themselves down putting this out as a TSV. Weird

I have early NN flannel sets which are gorgeous and no shedding. Seeing the numerous negative reviews for NN flannel in the last 12-18 months has put me off buying any more - what the heck have they done?

Cutting quality DJ I'd say. That TSV i'm returning was awful awful quality, suprised they even thought about putting it out as a TSV :(

I equate this to 70's polyester sheets. Wake up in the night with them wrapped round your neck, and sweating like a glassblowers ar*e.
I can't imagine how they can ever really feel fresh even straight out of the wash. And fresh bedding s one of life's simple pleasures.
I also think they're a bit old biddy-ish. Sorry!

Latest posts

Back