Cozee Home TSV 02/01/03

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been tempted to try this range following positive comments in previous threads, but the colours have put me off. I quite like the Mink though so might give a go this time.
Micro fleece bedding is wonderful. My neighbour bought a fitted bottom sheet in Lidl last week for £6.50 a double I think it was, it was purple. Trouble with Lidl is that the offers are usually only for one week.
It is only a matter of time before they appear on the high street but I waited 2 years and just caved in and bought it from QVC. I wash and try mine on a clothes airer the same day so back on the bed by the evening

I wouldn't mind trying this range but the sets on offer drive me nuts because I have a double bed with a king-size duvet so, once again, QVC have lost a sale but I'm sure it won't have much impact on their profits!! I know I'm not alone with this bed combination so why don't they offer good deals on buying the sheets and covers separately with a decent capped P&P charge?

I wouldn't mind trying this range but the sets on offer drive me nuts because I have a double bed with a king-size duvet so, once again, QVC have lost a sale but I'm sure it won't have much impact on their profits!! I know I'm not alone with this bed combination so why don't they offer good deals on buying the sheets and covers separately with a decent capped P&P charge?

they tried that a few times over the years and in the end it just ended up in clearance and never to be seen again

Why not buy the king size set, you should be able to tuck in the extra from the king size bottom sheet under your mattress. The fleece stays in place very well.

I have a double bed with a king size duvet. I buy the king size and tuck the bottom sheet in as iloveshopping says. It works just fine. Not tried the micro fleece yet though.

I bought the last TSV so I don't need another just yet, I love my bed set. It feels so cozy, I wish I had bought them earlier, my only complain is that I wish they came in better colours. I bought the damson in the TSV, but would not have bought that colour if there was a better choice. I think the other colours were duck egg and white.

I have the pink polka dot one. Really wanted the cream one, but it was out of stock. I too have a double bed with a king sized duvet and just tuck the king sheet under the mattress. At least it never pings off!

Love love love this bedding. Am tempted by another set, but it dries so fast after washing that it gets put straight back on the same day. Really thought it would be too hot, but its just so......snugly. NN Flannel drove me mad. It shed bits everywhere, took an age to dry and needed hot ironing. Too much effort!

I love this bedding, too. I bought the last TSV and the non-embroidered set last winter. To those with odd-size bedding, the non-embroidered set seems bigger and a little stretchier so you could get away with a smaller size maybe (though I'd get a few second-opinions on this first!).

the Lidl sheets are not in the same cozy league as the CH ones.

With regards to the advance postings - I really appreciate these and hope they're not taken away from the main board. I keep putting off joining as other things keep coming up (the last four months in particular have been absolutely horrendous for us financially - and don't look like getting better any time soon. I'm very lucky that I have a few good close friends and family that have treated us from my QVC wishlist but cash items just keep getting put on the back-burner). In the meantime, I click on lots of ads EVERY SINGLE TIME I VISIT as I believe that doing this helps the site. Please can someone confirm this for me? I'll be a bit gutted if I'm barking up the wrong tree as I do this with all the free-but-very-good sites I visit.

I love this bedding, too. I bought the last TSV and the non-embroidered set last winter. To those with odd-size bedding, the non-embroidered set seems bigger and a little stretchier so you could get away with a smaller size maybe (though I'd get a few second-opinions on this first!).

the Lidl sheets are not in the same cozy league as the CH ones.

With regards to the advance postings - I really appreciate these and hope they're not taken away from the main board. I keep putting off joining as other things keep coming up (the last four months in particular have been absolutely horrendous for us financially - and don't look like getting better any time soon. I'm very lucky that I have a few good close friends and family that have treated us from my QVC wishlist but cash items just keep getting put on the back-burner). In the meantime, I click on lots of ads EVERY SINGLE TIME I VISIT as I believe that doing this helps the site. Please can someone confirm this for me? I'll be a bit gutted if I'm barking up the wrong tree as I do this with all the free-but-very-good sites I visit.

the details can stay on the main page now because Graham has had some great news

I thought the situation had been resolved? Surely, a big part of why this forum exists is this sort of thing?

Cozee - opinions.

I always use Northern Nights on my bed and, after seeing the cozee sets, I was rather sceptical about microfleece. A friend of mine told me that she bought a set for her daughter and she didn't want to get out of bed! Anyone here tried it and, if so, what do you think of it? I've never had fleece bedding, so it sounds rather a strange concept to me. Is it TOO warm? I know there is a mink/fleece cozee tsv coming up 02/01 and might give it a go. Thanks.

If you do a search on this forum for cozee you will find lots of favourable opinions. May still be on page 2 as it was only a day or so ago. Also look at the reviews on qvc. I love it and wash and dry it the same day as want it on the bed all the time.

Hi louise66. I bought the last Cozee TSV and I have to say its lovely. The first time I washed it, I dried it in the same day and put it back on the back. Then when I washed it again i put my Northern Nights flannel on until i could get my fleece back on. That night I was really cold. Can`t wait to put the fleece set back on. It really is cozee and warm no cold spots and I feel it doesn`t make you over warm. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back