Cozee Home TSV 02/01/03

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the king sized fleece fitted sheet Lidl was selling a few weeks before Xmas and it's ok and I'm glad I tried it for not too much outlay (free parking and no postage). I'd still prefer cotton, especially for a pillow-case as I like my face to feel cool (I'm a pillow turner...good job DH is a heavy sleeper). I didn't find the fitted sheet made me sweaty (inspite of my age) but I also like to find a cool spot with my feet if I feel hot and you don't get this with fleece. Mind you if you feel the cold and wake up often during the night I could see how fleece bedding might help you feel cosy when you get back into bed which in turn may help you fall back to sleep.

Jude xx

I love getting into a clean bed. I change my sheets every week, and funny enough yesterday we were talking about how often

others change their sheets. Some of the girls said 2 or gasp 3 weeks. Yuk.

Jude, we sound very similar as I too toss, turn, fiddle with the pillow in an attempt to get comfy, with 'hot moments' thrown in for good measure! I've found the answer is to stick my feet outside whilst covering the rest of my body with the quilt - quickest way to bring the temperature down as there's no real cold spot with any NN bedding as it gets and holds the warmth really quickly.
DJ x

I love getting into a clean bed. I change my sheets every week, and funny enough yesterday we were talking about how often

others change their sheets. Some of the girls said 2 or gasp 3 weeks. Yuk.

NO, NO, NO....... nothing to beat a plumped feather bed and cool crisp bedding, and of course some newly laundered CH PJs of course... bliss

I change my bed every Friday night for a Saturday lay in...its HEAVEN!! I change them twice a week in high summer....

I change my bed every Friday night for a Saturday lay in...its HEAVEN!! I change them twice a week in high summer....
Are you sure you're not Suzie Adams, she changes hers twice a week LOL. I couldn't do that, i iron the sheets etc, and

i'd be never done washing and ironing, much as i'd like to :)

Last year I bought myself two pair of CH microfleece pj's,I found them far too warm to sleep in. I bought them from ebay so I didn't send them back.They did find a good home... someone I know wear them around the house as a leisure suit. I don't think I dare risk the Cozee TSV...

naughty

My set went back too, via courier. Naughty Q - Made in China and not Portugal, as we expected from the past. And they knew we'd think that, imo.

My set went back too, via courier. Naughty Q - Made in China and not Portugal, as we expected from the past. And they knew we'd think that, imo.
Did you send the microfleece ones back snarly or the NN ones BarklySparbs x

I agree with the other reviewers that you would think these would be awful - static and sweaty - but having bought the last TSV they are not - I can honestly say that it is like sleeping on a cloud. Beautifully soft, snug and warm. For those nights when the temperature drops or you are feeling below par they are second to none and I am an avid NN fan (albeit this is the older NN flannel - haven't bought any recently).
Read the reviews on the last TSV - I agree with them - lovely to sleep in. And my OH agrees too - he is the cold one and I am the hot one.
Have purchased this TSV although not sure about it as not all fleece - will see

I have the pink polka dot one. Really wanted the cream one, but it was out of stock. I too have a double bed with a king sized duvet and just tuck the king sheet under the mattress. At least it never pings off!

Love love love this bedding. Am tempted by another set, but it dries so fast after washing that it gets put straight back on the same day. Really thought it would be too hot, but its just so......snugly. NN Flannel drove me mad. It shed bits everywhere, took an age to dry and needed hot ironing. Too much effort!

I ordered th pink polka dots and I really don't like the colour - v bright pink background, not the pale pastel on the website. Plus bright rd dots - looks like it has measles. I am really disappointed with the colour and think I will send back. DId you think the colour matched the website picture?

I agree though, I have been delighted with the other TSV Cozee bedding

I got the pink polka dots JBD and it's exactly like the picture on the website, pale pink background with a slightly deeper pink dot. How strange, it might be worth giving CS a ring and telling them about the discrepancy.

I've got the last NN tsv on waitlist in the latte/cream option, or I would have gone for the latte in the cozee tsv. So, although the latte is my fave colour any day of the week, I feel as if I ought to choose a different colour, just unsure as to which to go for. I'm not really a pink girl, so I'm veering toward the silver. Does anyone know what the alternate colour is on the silver - white? I agree about the postage; I know it's not going to be cheap, as it's a heavy package, but I really feel that £7.95 is on the high side and, if it wasn't for the fact that I really want to test this concept out, I wouldn't even consider it, due to the p+p. I think the Q needs to approach the issue of postage from the viewpoint of the customer in a more sympathetic way. One solution would be, if the postage charges are set in stone, reduce the cost of the item by a few pounds to compensate. Why is the cozee range more expensive than NN? Postage is dearer, too.

louise66 is it the pack of 2 flannel sets that you have on wait list (801304) ? If so you might be wasting your time, it's got really bad reviews. 1.4 out of 5. Few people on here have returned theirs.

louise66 is it the pack of 2 flannel sets that you have on wait list (801304) ? If so you might be wasting your time, it's got really bad reviews. 1.4 out of 5. Few people on here have returned theirs.

That's right. You are right about the reviews, only one good one, and that was more down to the nice colours, which wouldn't decide me one way or the other. I have bought double sets before and haven't been disappointed, so I wonder whether suppliers have changed or quality is just inferior. I am quite worried by the duplicate comments on the loose weave and the fact they are quite thin. Being the Q, the 30 MBG is a godsend, so I would have no problem returning them, apart from having to pay to do so. WS40, have you had cozee?

Last edited:
That's right. You are right about the reviews, only one good one, and that was more down to the nice colours, which wouldn't decide me one way or the other. I have bought double sets before and haven't been disappointed, so I wonder whether suppliers have changed or quality is just inferior. I am quite worried by the duplicate comments on the loose weave and the fact they are quite thin. Being the Q, the 30 MBG is a godsend, so I would have no problem returning them, apart from having to pay to do so. WS40, have you had cozee?
louise66 i got the set your talking about and it was awful, i posted about it earlier in this thread, if you want to check it out, and my advice is, don't buy it, its the worse NN flannel i've ever seen. They come and collect it as its so heavy, if you decide to give it a go

louise66 No I haven't tried the cozee. I didn't like the sound of it at first but it has got so many good reviews. I definitely think it's worth a try. The p&p puts me off, especially as I would be buying 2 sets. I bought the Northern nights try me 801407. I really like that set and would re order but it's showing as no longer available.

I'm glad I waited and read all your comments. Apart from the P&P!, I think I would find it too warm and I also turn a lot in the night, so have decided not to order.

Latest posts

Back