Cozee Home TSV 02/01/03

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm glad I waited and read all your comments. Apart from the P&P!, I think I would find it too warm and I also turn a lot in the night, so have decided not to order.

Frazzled it's Northern nights that the problems have been with. People seem to love the cozee home sets.

Was that the recent 2 sets of flannel TSV ? It's got really bad reviews. Was it expensive to return?
Yes Wrongsideof40. Good job I checked reviews, as being busy I had put it to one side. Opened the sets, one double and two lots of single (so almost 200 quid with p&p) and they were shockingly thin. I am having them picked up, and have asked for a full refund. I too have had NN flannel so knew these were rubbish, but imagine some people who are new to the range would just accept them.
Let's hope the cozee ones are better.

Mine arrived yesterday morning - ordered the Latte
Not sure about the feel of it at the moment - it is like a plush toy on the 'colour' side.
Not the right weather to put on the bed at the moment. (I was too hot in NN flannel last night) so can't try it properly.
Anyone else had theirs yet?

Mine arrived yesterday morning - ordered the Latte
Not sure about the feel of it at the moment - it is like a plush toy on the 'colour' side.
Not the right weather to put on the bed at the moment. (I was too hot in NN flannel last night) so can't try it properly.
Anyone else had theirs yet?

When they were doing the presentation I couldn't help thinking the close up of the latte looked like a mucky Labrador. Maybe they'd stroked it so much it was getting grubby. Either way it did not look like something you'd want to sleep with. Yuk.

the thought of sleeping with fur is causing me great discomfort!

the thought of sleeping on the 21st century version of nylon sheets is causing me great discomfort. i'm amazed at the popularity but taking it with a pinch of salt as it's only qvc viewers buying it. i realise it might be 'don't knock it till you've tried it' but give me cotton any day.

the thought of sleeping on the 21st century version of nylon sheets is causing me great discomfort. i'm amazed at the popularity but taking it with a pinch of salt as it's only qvc viewers buying it. i realise it might be 'don't knock it till you've tried it' but give me cotton any day.

That's brought back bad memories of staying with a much loved aunt and uncle as a child - tangerine coloured nylon sheets on the spare bed.

She was very stylish and they were quite the thing to have at the time but a sweaty and sparkly/crackly night was not my idea of comfort.

That's brought back bad memories of staying with a much loved aunt and uncle as a child - tangerine coloured nylon sheets on the spare bed.

She was very stylish and they were quite the thing to have at the time but a sweaty and sparkly/crackly night was not my idea of comfort.

i can remember people saying the same as they do about these cozee things - wash and dry in no time with no ironing. anyone remember the fad for nylon shirts at the same time?

When they were doing the presentation I couldn't help thinking the close up of the latte looked like a mucky Labrador. Maybe they'd stroked it so much it was getting grubby. Either way it did not look like something you'd want to sleep with. Yuk.

Hmm - not sure about that. But I do love the other Cozee set I have (the previous TSV to this one). I quite understand the 'nylon' concerns but OH had the best nights sleep in ages and as I said before, it was like sleeping on a cloud. The inside of this is the same Cozee feel. Will let you know about the Labrador........

Hmm - not sure about that. But I do love the other Cozee set I have (the previous TSV to this one). I quite understand the 'nylon' concerns but OH had the best nights sleep in ages and as I said before, it was like sleeping on a cloud. The inside of this is the same Cozee feel. Will let you know about the Labrador........

Mine arrived yesterday and I just had to put it straight on. Like you, I'm not sure about the one side of it either, it looks OK on the bed but the feel of it is just so different to the last set. :wonder: I went for the silver, but the fleece side is more like a duck egg blue. I'll give it a few days before finally making my mind up but will probably keep it as the cost of returning would be prohibitive.

You can take a horse to water but you can't force it to drink. The fleece is not the 21st century of nylon sheets.
I remember those nylon sheets and they were horrible. Not only did they cause static but they slipped off the bed and I got cold.

Just spent my first night in my cozee home latte fleece / mink bedding, and it is gorgeous. Warm, soft, cuddly, dare I say, even toasty! All the presenters cliches were going through my mind as I got into bed! The mink side is more velvety than furry so does not bother me, and looks OK on the bed with a couple of cushions, not the ones that match the TSV, to break it up.

Only niggle is that the cream fleecey side is a very yellow cream, and is not a good contrast to the latte colour.

I usually have NN fleece but those sheets will be relegated to the cooler summer months.

Oh yes, I have a king size bed and superking duvet, and downsized.by ordering the king due to previous reviews saying duvet covers came up big - the duvet cover fits, albeit a bit of a tight fit, but looks OK.

Roll on next TSV, hopefully in some better colours

Did everyone who ordered their pink option wrongly underpriced double set yet?

Mine was here when I got home today and it was £29 plus p&p DELIGHTED

Did everyone who ordered their pink option wrongly underpriced double set yet?

Mine was here when I got home today and it was £29 plus p&p DELIGHTED
Got mine yesterday,and straight on the bed.I am really pleased,my husband more so.
We have a water bed,so it is always warm but my husband feels the cold badly and really liked the bedding.I get warm about the head,so tonight my satin pillowcase will be back on,to keep my head cool,and wrinkles at bay LOL

Yes Jabba, received the pink at the lovely reduced price, so a big thank you for posting it. Ny daughter enjoyed a really snuggly night, but a bit hard to get out of bed in the morning.

I love my latte fleece / mink set, and being a bit of an insomniac, anything that can get me into bed and help me sleep, is very welcome!

Mine arrived yesterday and I just had to put it straight on. Like you, I'm not sure about the one side of it either, it looks OK on the bed but the feel of it is just so different to the last set. :wonder: I went for the silver, but the fleece side is more like a duck egg blue. I'll give it a few days before finally making my mind up but will probably keep it as the cost of returning would be prohibitive.
Mam i think they come and collect it if its over 4kg, so check on invoice to see if its over that weight :)

Just put mine on my new bed, ready to be slept in tonight, and it looks and feels wonderfully luxurious. First impressions, better than expected. I also got the latte/cream option, but disagree; I think the cream complements the latte, a soft buttery yellowy/cream. I don't go to bed till approx 02.30, up after 06.00 and, hopefully, this set will make it difficult for me to get up! Will report back.

I hate it. Had the 29 quid jobbie. Will give to my daughter. I had the worst nights sleep. Back to my cotton.

Just put mine on my new bed, ready to be slept in tonight, and it looks and feels wonderfully luxurious. First impressions, better than expected. I also got the latte/cream option, but disagree; I think the cream complements the latte, a soft buttery yellowy/cream. I don't go to bed till approx 02.30, up after 06.00 and, hopefully, this set will make it difficult for me to get up! Will report back.

As soon as I climbed into my bed, I could feel the heat, the fleece sheet is deliciously warm and comforting. If I had a negative at this early stage, it would be that I woke up quite warm, so I don't think I need my fleece jammies on too, short sleeves will do. Think I might get the silver once it goes on to IP. Didn't sleep any longer, unfortunately! (as I'm not at work today). Still gonna watch the NN tsv tonight.

Latest posts

Back