Cozee Home TSV 02/01/03

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My pink set arrived as is now on the bed. Gosh it is very pink. OH said he now knows what it feels like to be in Jordan's bedroom :)

Ok, well I bought the latte and when I got it out I thought the colour look very bland. Rather mushroomy. But in fact the velvety 'mink' side has a beautiful slightly metallic Sheen to it which is rather nice.and I like the deep buttery cream colour -think it is a good contrast.
OH said :mysmilie_466: when I put it on the bed, he thought the mink reminded him of moleskin!!
Anyway baby was it cold outside last night.......we had snow. But we were both snugly warm and toasty.
It feels lovely, and it looks a bit designer home furnishing, which is not really me, I like more retro flannel patterns, but the comfort, warmth and snuglyness is wonderful.
Am lovin' it

We've slept in ours for two nights now and I have to say I'm impressed.

I have arthritis and restless legs which often causes insomnia,so I thought I'd give it a whizz.It's lovely and snuggly and actually quite comforting and I have definately slept better.

My husband who wasn't so keen when I ordered it is actually every bit as impressed as me.
It looks nice in the room too-I have the latte.

Latest posts

Back