confession time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
oh friends I have sinned
I have bought some earrings(black agate hoops),prescriptives calyx perfume set,and another yankee tart burner set
spent over 100 quid
feel bad!!
dont thi nk the holiday is gonna happen and I have felt really down,thats my only excuse I'm afraid
I have paid a chunk(massive) off my credit card and managed to put two thirds of my wage into the savings account this month
living off hubbys wage now
sorry I have let myself down:sad:
Jane

Queenie as you are confessing !, I think you should watch a few hours of Ideal World and some of the infomercial channels, to wash away your sins.....:wink2::wink2::cheeky::flower:

oh friends I have sinned

dont thi nk the holiday is gonna happen and I have felt really down,thats my only excuse I'm afraid
I have paid a chunk(massive) off my credit card and managed to put two thirds of my wage into the savings account this month
living off hubbys wage now
sorry I have let myself down:sad:
Jane

Don't beat yourself up queenie, you've done so well paying off your cc and saving as well and if you're not going on holiday now you deserve to treat yourself. You've proved you can do it so give yourself a pat on the back from me! Hope you get a lot of pleasure out of what you've ordered.:wink2:

i dont want to encourage anyone to overspend etc. but all i can think is ''well done Queenie!' yes you did spend money that you didnt really need to spend BUT you have obviously cut down and you have knocked a chunk off the cc bill.
a slip, especially when u r feeling totally peed off is not only forgivable but also understandable. be proud that you saved some and try to save more next time

Don't beat yourself up queenie, you've done so well paying off your cc and saving as well and if you're not going on holiday now you deserve to treat yourself. You've proved you can do it so give yourself a pat on the back from me! Hope you get a lot of pleasure out of what you've ordered.:wink2:

ooh thanks for your kind words fairynuff x
I am now going to be extra good!

i dont want to encourage anyone to overspend etc. but all i can think is ''well done Queenie!' yes you did spend money that you didnt really need to spend BUT you have obviously cut down and you have knocked a chunk off the cc bill.
a slip, especially when u r feeling totally peed off is not only forgivable but also understandable. be proud that you saved some and try to save more next time

aww thanks x
I am now going to be extra good and behave myself
only some food shopping from now on!

Queenie they all sound like purchases that will give you pleasure so just call it a treat for being good and don't beat yourself up :)

I have been pretty well behaved on my QVC spending and many times stopped myself by telling self I really don't need. Well today I ordered a bracelet and necklace from clearance. Do I need them - no but I want them lol.

Aawww Queenie think of all the good things you have done. A little spree is ok, it's just every day that is a problem. Enjoy!

aww thanks x
I am now going to be extra good and behave myself
only some food shopping from now on!

Queenie, you thought you were so good you would post it twice. I hope you are pleased with what you bought but obviously you didn't fart when you needed to. I was supposed to be on my hols but thought I would take a peek at the forum to see how you lovely lot were doing without me and well, I can see what is going on. Some of you are running riot. Oh well, I am still farting in sunny Oxfordshire, haven't been to Bicester yet so we shall see if I need to fart hard tomorrow.

Queenie, you thought you were so good you would post it twice. I hope you are pleased with what you bought but obviously you didn't fart when you needed to. I was supposed to be on my hols but thought I would take a peek at the forum to see how you lovely lot were doing without me and well, I can see what is going on. Some of you are running riot. Oh well, I am still farting in sunny Oxfordshire, haven't been to Bicester yet so we shall see if I need to fart hard tomorrow.

happy hols loveheart
hope its not raining its not stopped here all day!!
good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farters forgive me as i have sinned.

got my tacori tears of joy bracelet from last clicks and i will not return it.

i intend now to buy two rings as now i want nothing less than tacori.

I havent bought anything from QVC in ages :angel:.......does it count if you buy from any of the outlets on ST?? :cheeky:

I have been a naughty girl too this week Queenie, sometimes we have to spoil ourselves, but not too much.
I went for the elemis set that Yolanda found and went for a special offer on timetospa (ran out of PCMC, so it was a must)
I also ordered a pure home duvet set on qvc in clearance
I will probably go for the elemis TSV this sunday and am sorely tempted to buy another emu pair.................................

I have been a naughty girl too this week Queenie, sometimes we have to spoil ourselves, but not too much.
I went for the elemis set that Yolanda found and went for a special offer on timetospa (ran out of PCMC, so it was a must)
I also ordered a pure home duvet set on qvc in clearance
I will probably go for the elemis TSV this sunday and am sorely tempted to buy another emu pair.................................

what a pair of bad girls we are...........no one else admitting anything as yet though ..............

I've spent a fortune! A laptop (on easy pays), Carol Hochman gear, emus (on easy pays) and a couple of other things besides. Ho hum................ :devil:

As I am reading this I may aswell confess my sins, now normally I'm pretty good with the odd beauty tsv's here and there but since I've read about the joys of farting I've gone in the opposite direction!
I bought Decleor Scuplt oil, Philosophy Amazing Grace set, a 4 in 1 ladder (needed one), Archos mp3 player (need one of those too) and no doubt will be ordering Elemis on Sunday which of course I need...cough, cough...must fart harder!

:sun:

I've already fessed up on the main Fart thread about the YC tarts and votives that I bought yesterday. Not sure that I "needed" them although I was down to only 3 tarts left.

Am burning Moonlight Harvest, Island Spa and Cottage Breeze at the mo. V. nice. x

Latest posts

Back